Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Shannon

ILuvRobin
    I happen to like Shannon too...she is a nice girl...She has motivation..I think she is going to get voted off next, somehow...I don't know why I just think she will.....

Spring & Fall: Preferred
    Originally posted by hepcat
    How can you pretend you're getting down and dirty when the most you've done is splash in a rain puddle? She seems very nice, just a little blah.[blech!!]
    <i> Snerk!</i>

I do think Shannon lost some of those 135lbs. She looks thinner than at the beginning.

ILuvRobin
    yes, she does...She looks very thin....That scares me.....

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by Abelard
    I do think Shannon lost some of those 135lbs. She looks thinner than at the beginning.
    In episode two, Shannon wore a baby tee and a mini-skirt. Compare that to this last episode and you'll find she looks the same. It's just that she's been shown wearing her blue pajamas a lot of the time and her first photos have been "hair heavy," both giving the impression of more bulk. In recent episodes, we're just seeing her with less on. Maybe she's toned up a bit thanks to Jon Silverman. That's great because it's part of the job.

she is in killer shape. I didn't even realize it until the football picture.

check in with Shannon in about 5 years - she could take over the world with the right seasoning!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Originally posted by Deep Dish
    She's more boring than Sunday mass, that's why....From the neck down, she's fabulous. In looks, she's great. That Jimmy Carter smile of hers though is what gets her in trouble...

Shannon is a sweet girl. And there lies the problem. As others mentioned in this post, she needs to live a little before she can start to really do what Tyra and the judges want. I think they have kept her around because of that spark. I just hope that the nude photo shoot doesn't break her like the previews lead us to believe.
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

Originally posted by testshootcom
    Sounds like a girl that is intouch with her "gag reflex" to me. That would also explain the "two pack a day" voice.
    I've considered this, but doubt it's very easy to purge butterspray. (Sorry for being disgusting again! :O ) Then again, maybe bulimia was what Elyse was hinting at... no idea.

Doesn't 135 on Shannon seem almost unbelieveably high? If you look at her first two bikini shots, she's very thin and bony. So she's always been thin, some of us just never noticed! My question is where all those pounds are hiding.

I also like her natural hair color better than what they did to it. She looks enough like a Barbie without the platnum blonde! And her darker hair used to make her blue eyes more stunning.

I want Shannon to go next because Elyse and Adrianne hate Robyn so much and to see them alone with her would be so funny!
    JKaram

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by Salome
    My question is where all those pounds are hiding.
    Under her blue jammies!

A friend of Giselle testshootcom's Avatar
    Originally posted by Salome
    I've considered this, but doubt it's very easy to purge butterspray. Then again, maybe bulimia was what Elyse was hinting at... no idea.
    Umm no, that was not a comment about bulimia, :rolleyes: it was, well about her ability to swallow viscous fluids, and to make reference to a previous post "working the stick shift of a Porsche" :rolleyes:

Ok to be more obvious, knee pads are involved.

I know loads of god fearing Christian women with oral fixations, she seems like the type, to you know, use the toothbrush of love.
    --------====tSc====--------
    Timothy Hunold
    AIM: TestShootcom
    Yahooim: TestShootcom
    ICQ#: 21478689
    TestShoot.com
    --------====tSc====--------