Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Shannon

Quote Originally Posted by pinnie View Post

THis is a picture from her myspace .

The guy is her boyfriend. He looks great.
    She's so lucky

gorgeous couple!!!!!
    Is that the guy they did the underwear shoot with?

Whoever he is, he's sure into posing.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

I am not sure that they did the underwear shoot with on cycle 1 .

He is a model for the 2005 Winter model for Abercrombie

Quote Originally Posted by pinnie View Post
    I am not sure that they did the underwear shoot with on cycle 1 .

He is a model for the 2005 Winter model for Abercrombie
    I don't think it's the same guy, but it could be. The ANTM underwear model was Brad Pinkert, a Christian model on whom Shannon had a crush. She was totally freaked out when they had a shoot with him.

This is a picture of him.
    Last edited by Miss_Griss; 02-21-2008 at 12:54 AM.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

avy by martinique ANTM Mega Fan's Avatar
    I can't say I agree with Shannon's politics. The gay bashing she did in episode 4 really turned me off.

But what can I say? I'm a liberal so things like that really bother me.
    "What it do, Shawty?"-Natasha Galkina

she is so gorgeous

Certified Snarkypants SaucyRedhead77's Avatar
    That bothers me too. She comes off as waaaay too much of a bible thumper for me to actually like her much. She was content to let the gay people around her do her hair and wardrobe and chat with her, but she wasn't okay with letting them into the house? That little "silent-treatment" of Ebony's girlfriend was totally rude, discriminatory and may I even suggest...un-Christian? People like that just drive me up the wall.
    And HOW may I ask does someone live eighteen years on planet Earth without knowing that anyone masturbates? I'm sorry but her "I didn't know we could do it to ourselves," registers as one of the weirdest and most sheltered things I have ever heard.
    Good Things Come to Obsessive Compulsives Who Fixate

According to Shannon and Adrianne in post-show interviews, they didn't have a problem with Ebony's girlfriend coming over, although the show edited to make it look that way. They said they didn't agree with homosexuality when asked, but said it was Ebony's choice. When the girl came over, they came out and spoke, then went back into the room.
    "What, sucka?! Do you want me to stab you with this spoon? In yo jugular?"

Quote Originally Posted by SaucyRedhead77 View Post
    That bothers me too. She comes off as waaaay too much of a bible thumper for me to actually like her much. She was content to let the gay people around her do her hair and wardrobe and chat with her, but she wasn't okay with letting them into the house? That little "silent-treatment" of Ebony's girlfriend was totally rude, discriminatory and may I even suggest...un-Christian? People like that just drive me up the wall.
    And HOW may I ask does someone live eighteen years on planet Earth without knowing that anyone masturbates? I'm sorry but her "I didn't know we could do it to ourselves," registers as one of the weirdest and most sheltered things I have ever heard.
    100% agree!!

but to be fair, she seemed like a genuinely nice person...too bad she was raised as a bible thumper

Quote Originally Posted by sepia View Post
    According to Shannon and Adrianne in post-show interviews, they didn't have a problem with Ebony's girlfriend coming over, although the show edited to make it look that way. They said they didn't agree with homosexuality when asked, but said it was Ebony's choice. When the girl came over, they came out and spoke, then went back into the room.

you mean shannon and robin right?

if they stayed in the room and only came out to be polite and introduce themselves, then that still means they had a problem with her being over

Quote Originally Posted by TunaFests View Post
    you mean shannon and robin right?

if they stayed in the room and only came out to be polite and introduce themselves, then that still means they had a problem with her being over
    Woops, yeah Adrianne.

I think if they'd have had a problem, they wouldn't have come out at all, which is how the editors made it appear. Had they shown them introducing themselves to her and speaking, they wouldn't have looked "Anti-gay" and added to the drama.
    "What, sucka?! Do you want me to stab you with this spoon? In yo jugular?"