Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Shannon

avy by martinique ANTM Mega Fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ANTMADDICT99
    Wow she is finally signed with a reputable agency. I'm so happy for her, she was my favorite in cycle 1.
    I still don't know why anyone would sign her with the attitude she has. If she hates having her picture taken so much, then why is she modeling?
    "What it do, Shawty?"-Natasha Galkina

Quote Originally Posted by ANTM Mega Fan
    I still don't know why anyone would sign her with the attitude she has. If she hates having her picture taken so much, then why is she modeling?
    How did she give you an attitude? Maybe she was extremely tired or maybe she didn't really mean to be rude it was just too hectic for her.

How did she give you an attitude? Maybe she was extremely tired or maybe she didn't really mean to be rude it was just too hectic for her.
    Well, a photo was snapped of her, and she plopped down in her chair and announced "No more pictures please. I'm done." And she said it in this sugary voice, like she was pretending to be all sweet about it. And this was the first stop on the tour and approx. 5-6 people showed up in total (No publicity.) Only a few pictures were taken of her in total, and besides you should always be courteous towards people who have taken the time to see you, no matter how tired you are.

Quote Originally Posted by ANTM Mega Fan
    Well, a photo was snapped of her, and she plopped down in her chair and announced "No more pictures please. I'm done." And she said it in this sugary voice, like she was pretending to be all sweet about it. And this was the first stop on the tour and approx. 5-6 people showed up in total (No publicity.) Only a few pictures were taken of her in total, and besides you should always be courteous towards people who have taken the time to see you, no matter how tired you are.
    That's interesting. Maybe we were all wrong about Shannon. I can't believe she is not big of a bitch, she was all nice on the show. I guess the fame got into her head or something. I don't know why she wouldn't want to get her pic taken, I mean if she hates taking pics so much than she shouldn't model.

That's interesting. Maybe we were all wrong about Shannon. I can't believe she is not big of a bitch, she was all nice on the show. I guess the fame got into her head or something. I don't know why she wouldn't want to get her pic taken, I mean if she hates taking pics so much than she shouldn't model.
    I think that it was a combination of being the only girl chosen from cycle 1 to participate, and the thought of having people come to see her and the girls, asking for autographs and such, that gave her the attitude of superiority.

Quote Originally Posted by Milay View Post
    Here's another picture, the girl behind her won!
    Is it just me or does she totally look like Princess Diana here?

Oh and I can't believe people say she looks old. I think she looks great.

I still don't think she should have made the finals. I bet Kesse, Elyse, Katie, and Giselle would have done much better in her place. She bores me. And her mouth freaks me out () Janice is right, she should try having some removed.
    Last edited by ANTM Mega Fan; 11-30-2005 at 05:19 PM.

FORT Anomaly
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBody View Post
    Is it just me or does she totally look like Princess Diana here?

Oh and I can't believe people say she looks old. I think she looks great.
    Completely agree on the Princess Diana comment. And I think she's great, too. Looks and otherwise. Though she was a bit of a "Kato" to Robin's "Green Hornet," but whatever. She's still cool in my book, and I've always liked her.

Shannon has openly expressed her discomfort with homosexuality, nudity, etc. Both of which frequently come up within the fashion world. Does she plan on only working with straight designers? Not walking for any fashion shows, where models usually have to completely strip down backstage? It's not realistic. If she has these discomforts, she's better off quitting modeling and doing something else.

THis is a picture from her myspace .

The guy is her boyfriend. He looks great.
    She's so lucky

gorgeous couple!!!!!