Page 51 of 74 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061 ... LastLast

Thread: Adrianne

FORT Fan
    What did Adrianne actually get from her "Revlon contract" again?

nothing

cow
    ive read on a antm lj community that shes gonna be in a horror movie called fallen angels. or did someone post that here already? oh well. i like adrianne though, so im definately gonna watch that (does anyone know the rating (as in age rating)? i might have to wait for dvd )
    moooooo
    orangepie

I'm a straight guy! BLaNKoBoRiQuA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cow View Post
    ive read on a antm lj community that shes gonna be in a horror movie called fallen angels. or did someone post that here already? oh well. i like adrianne though, so im definately gonna watch that (does anyone know the rating (as in age rating)? i might have to wait for dvd )
    where can you find the antm lj?

cow
    i dont think im alowed to post links (right?) but just google "america's next top model livejournal" and it should be the first result
    moooooo
    orangepie

FORT Fan
    Did her contract with Sirena diamonds expire?

Quote Originally Posted by blueslayzler View Post
    Did her contract with Sirena diamonds expire?
    It's been over for quite awhile

FORT Fan
    Why would they drop her? She did so well promoting them.

I try to keep up with what is going on with Adrianne, her life, and her career. It was Adrianne, and Elyse that got me hooked on ANTM. Other than the Olympics, never before had I gotten so wrapped up in a show, and competitors before. I found my-self unknowingly, very attached to Adrianne, and Elyse's adventures.

Adrianne, the sweet, streetwise, wild child. Who was far more innocent about life than she thought she was. But when the chips were down could surprise you with a shrewd, clever move. She was tenacious, tough, and would fight like a surrounded gladiator with her back against the wall. Elyse, did not seem very street wise. But she had a mind that was as sharp, and strong as the edge of the legendary Toledo swords the conquistadors use to subdue, and conquer The New World (America). Combined with a kind, warm heart, and a idealistic, ethical character that she didnít seem to want anybody on the show to know, or find out about. They were both uniquely attractive, talented, beautiful women. And there strengths, and weaknesses complimented each other. Together they were a impossible team to beat.

I took some time to catchup on Adrianne's photographic, and modeling work, and I was pleasantly impressed because all I had heard was that she was doing TV shows. But she has really grown since winning ANTM. She, and her photos look so polished, sophisticated, and high art. I had forgotten how truly beautiful, and versatile Adrianne is. I was pleasantly impressed with her playboy photos also. I thinks she was able to transcend playboys understandable focus on sex, and give them a higher level of art, and eroticism by virtue of Adrianne's ability to push the art with her strong high art modeling abilities.

Itís good to see our ANTM babies do so good as they spread out around the country, and the globe, and change the world in their own way. I enjoy seeing them succeed.

Nicole, Melrose, & Claire Erin_go_bragh's Avatar
    I don't know if I ever posted this, but I was rooting for Elyse all cycle. Then, in the finale when she was so apathetic, I actually cried when Adrianne won. I must have been PMS'ing, but I was so happy for her. I've never done that since, but it really touched me how hard she worked on the show to obtain her dreams...