Page 5 of 74 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast

Thread: Adrianne

FORT Newbie
    Adrienne has her own website, but she doesn't update it frequently.
    http://www.adriannecurry.tv/

Elyse also had a brief update and picture of Adrienne on her blog. March 31, 2005
    "I called up Adrianne Curry to see what she was doing tonight. If you don't know, Adrianne was the damn cool winner from my season of America's Next Top Model. After ANTM, Adrianne was on a show called The Surreal Life (about B-list celebrities living in a house together), where she met and fell in love with Christopher Knight, who played Peter Brady on 70s TV show The Brady Bunch.

Adrianne told me that she and Chris were going to an "event" tonight, and invited me along. "Event" is a Hollywood euphemism for something nebulous and unpleasant involving product sponsorship, celebrities, booze, and paparazzi. This particular "event" was held at Mel's on Sunset (incidentally, the site of my very first Celebrity Sighting, Ron Jeremy) in honor of Napster, of all things.

Adrianne and Chris have hired an awesome, ultra-Hollywood (pinstripe suit with a Von Dutch t-shirt underneath!) publicist, Dennis. The job of the publicist is to continually remind the media of his celebrity clients' existence; if successful, he can render his clients more famous than they were in their publicistless state. Dennis also did a great deal of freestyle client coddling along the lines of tampon procurement, smoking-area location scouting, and jacket-lending, making me feel famous just by basking in his sycophantic glow.

I saw Dennis in action on the red carpet leading up to the "event," loudly introducing Adrianne and Chris to the paparazzi and TV crews, who subsequently photographed and interviewed them. Throughout the evening, he wrangled his clients expertly: making sure they stood in front of every TV camera in the joint. When Chris and Adrianne discussed whether they'd given conflicting answers to a trivial question from a certain TV crew, Dennis was heard to mutter, "I don't give a damn as long as they air the clip."

Also in attendance, Nick Lachey (prominent brow ridge, ate a piece of calamari and said "Rilly good onion rings" (true!), short), a girl from The Apprentice (so I was told by a bystander), and an unidentified woman whose publicist was overheard exchanging sympathetic grunts with Dennis. "

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by heatherzd
    Adrienne has her own website, but she doesn't update it frequently.

Elyse also had a brief update and picture of Adrienne on her blog. March 31, 2005
    "I called up Adrianne Curry to see what she was doing tonight. If you don't know, Adrianne was the damn cool winner from my season of America's Next Top Model. After ANTM, Adrianne was on a show called The Surreal Life (about B-list celebrities living in a house together), where she met and fell in love with Christopher Knight, who played Peter Brady on 70s TV show The Brady Bunch.

Adrianne told me that she and Chris were going to an "event" tonight, and invited me along. "Event" is a Hollywood euphemism for something nebulous and unpleasant involving product sponsorship, celebrities, booze, and paparazzi. This particular "event" was held at Mel's on Sunset (incidentally, the site of my very first Celebrity Sighting, Ron Jeremy) in honor of Napster, of all things.

Adrianne and Chris have hired an awesome, ultra-Hollywood (pinstripe suit with a Von Dutch t-shirt underneath!) publicist, Dennis. The job of the publicist is to continually remind the media of his celebrity clients' existence; if successful, he can render his clients more famous than they were in their publicistless state. Dennis also did a great deal of freestyle client coddling along the lines of tampon procurement, smoking-area location scouting, and jacket-lending, making me feel famous just by basking in his sycophantic glow.

I saw Dennis in action on the red carpet leading up to the "event," loudly introducing Adrianne and Chris to the paparazzi and TV crews, who subsequently photographed and interviewed them. Throughout the evening, he wrangled his clients expertly: making sure they stood in front of every TV camera in the joint. When Chris and Adrianne discussed whether they'd given conflicting answers to a trivial question from a certain TV crew, Dennis was heard to mutter, "I don't give a damn as long as they air the clip."

Also in attendance, Nick Lachey (prominent brow ridge, ate a piece of calamari and said "Rilly good onion rings" (true!), short), a girl from The Apprentice (so I was told by a bystander), and an unidentified woman whose publicist was overheard exchanging sympathetic grunts with Dennis. "
    Hmm, I'm not sure if this is flattering or not...

For any Adrianne fans out there, she's going to be on a new TV series called Ballbreakers on GSN, premiering July 18th.

http://www.gsn.com/win/battle/index.php
    http://www.gsn.com/specific_page_ele...hp?link_id=S68

She's also going to be on a new reality show with her boyfriend, Christopher Knight (Peter Brady), called My Fair Brady, premiering in September on VH1 about their relationship.

http://www.realityblurred.com/realit..._my_fair_brady

The whole Peter Brady thing just creeps me out. This guy was too old for me when I had an 8-year-old crush on him 30 years ago!
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

I like this picture alot . . and so many more!

Quote Originally Posted by Starkpurple

Adrianne's intriguing to me because imo, she's one of those people where I don't find her very attractive at times and other times, she's absolutely stunning. With that said though..this is picture is GORGEOUS!

Quote Originally Posted by Starkpurple

That's a great picture

aga
    FORTified
    Quote Originally Posted by jasmar
    The whole Peter Brady thing just creeps me out. This guy was too old for me when I had an 8-year-old crush on him 30 years ago!
    Have you seen The Surreal Life? You would be very creeped out by how she shamelessly and obsessively pusued him. His choices were to either start dating her or get a restraining order.

P.S. I think he became a successful businessperson as an adult, so he seems like a together person. Perhaps that is why she became so obsessed with him.
    "We all know that we're going to get beat tonight." - Melrose (ANTM Cycle 7) when Monique gets eliminated from the CoverGirl / Queen Latifah challenge.

"Hi pretty lady...and Tyra." - Heather (ANTM Cycle 9)

she looks like an older women in that picture.

I thought she quite modeling.