Page 3 of 74 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast

Thread: Adrianne

Mabey

She will probably sign my guestbook once she wins or gets eliminated, then asks UPN, so Ill tell you when that is.

ILuvRobin
    she is pretty, but she is typical though.....If she wins I will be happy for her...It takes a lot of confidence, to pose like they are doing

A friend of Giselle testshootcom's Avatar
    Well, "A" has the best chance of those remaining of actually doing high fashion, and Elyse will do well also.

The blonde, well she could probably do runway and the light of god is too blinding for Robyn to make it far, she should rest in the glory of making it this far and count her blessings, I know none of my clients would book her.

Although in Robin's defence, she does seem to leave Jesus at the door, when shooting or shopping. Vanity isn't a sin anymore when leather boots are involved.

I do love her southern belle accent too.
    --------====tSc====--------
    Timothy Hunold
    AIM: TestShootcom
    Yahooim: TestShootcom
    ICQ#: 21478689
    TestShoot.com
    --------====tSc====--------

ILuvRobin
    people are a trip when it comes to the boots..LOL..Now as a Christian would I pose for modeling, nah....however the point, there are exceptions to the rule...

Adrianne was always one of my favs, before this forum was set up. It was just an added bonus to have Mattio come on and give us all this great material!

I wish I could think of a great quote because she had at least a dozen each episode!
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

Originally posted by testshootcom
    Vanity isn't a sin anymore when leather boots are involved.
    Testhootcom - I like your attitude!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Hasn't been too much talk about Adrianne either recently.

The Milla Jovovich doppleganger.

FORT Fogey
    Sure there has. You just have to look inside our spectacularly vague-named threads. Either that or wait until Mattio gives us an update on his never-working shrine to his cousin.

Paris has not been good to Adrianne so far. She made forgetable impressions on the clients during the go sees and isn't living up to her strongest trait: her tough attitude. In addition to that, she has to, as I said in another thread, fem up a bit on her appearance.

FORT Fan
    She really has to show her eyes in order to shine. The judges were right on when they told her to pull back her hair. If you look at every photo of Adrienne, it is her eyes that just pop out at you. Really Amazing. It's a plus that all of the models now say that expression in your eyes is the most imprtant thing for photos.

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by MattyBravo
    It's a plus that all of the models now say that expression in your eyes is the most imprtant thing for photos.
    Here's an example of that. Same campaign, same model. Photo 2 has one eyeball more than Photo 1 but it's so much more engaging.

Photo 1

Photo 2