Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What Shocks Tyra?

FORT Regular
    Twoelles I read you and feel your pain.
    She does get away with haughty behavior and hasn't been called on any of it from what I've read.

FORT Regular
    Scorp I think Tyra called Kesse on not going to all of the Go Sees as well. I think that was why they dismissed her under the guise of her notreally wanting it bad enough and being distracted.

when I saw the preview, and heard Tyra saying that "it shocked the hell out of me", to me, she kinda sounded angry, rather than happy. I am personally all against letting these girld be naked on tv, but if like someone mentioned before, if shannon surprised Tyra by posing nude, I don't think she sounded so angey at it. It would be rather pleasant shock for her. (to see her guts)
    For one thing, she didn't sound so happy by saying that "I saw something, and it shocked the hell out of me".

FORT Regular
    NYC I agree T seems more out off by whatever it was rather then pleased.Who do you think is the culprit?

Maybe Robin has some shocking tattoo she's been hiding!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

A friend of Giselle testshootcom's Avatar
    ONE OF THEM IS A MAN!! :

Shanon pregnant with that male model's baby? hahahahaa
    A giant battleship tattoo across Robyn's back
    Elyse caught on a Ben and Jerry's binge
    Adrianne, found to be faking the accent all along.

Hmmm possibilities abound.
    Last edited by testshootcom; 06-28-2003 at 03:17 AM.
    --------====tSc====--------
    Timothy Hunold
    AIM: TestShootcom
    Yahooim: TestShootcom
    ICQ#: 21478689
    TestShoot.com
    --------====tSc====--------

I'm gonna weigh in here. I think Tyra is going to be shocked at Elyse. Tyra is going to see Elyse get naked during the nude photo shoot and not be at all pleased by how thin Elyse actually is. Now, I am not saying that Elyse has an eating disorder (it can't be proved with the evidence we have been shown so far). I am just saying that Tyra will get to see what the other girls have been worried (or gossiping) about from a few episodes ago.
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

hmm,,, but if it was about nake body, Tyra, and we all pretty much have seen it. (almost naked, i mean, Almost,, right?? ) so, it could be something else, too... I think..

Elyse had those photos in Paris done. If it were a "too thin" thing it be over by now!

Also in the preview it looked like RObyn was going to PUKE when she found out she has to pose nude! That was quite amusing...really!

FORT Newbie
    Here is what may shock Tyra? She finds out from the camera man what happened to Adrianne. She would not be mad at Adrianne but mad at the situation. Maybe mad at Adrianne for not telling them why she missed one of the Go-see's? Remember Her warning to Adrianne after the food poisoning to not push her self to far. This would not enough to get her voted out, but it would explain her shock and anger.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast