Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What Shocks Tyra?

FORT Regular
    Who's Angie?

FORT Regular
    I think you guys mean Janice.
    Angie Dickinson was an actress babe from the 60's.
    LOLS though.
    Last edited by eyedunno; 06-27-2003 at 12:29 PM.

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    woops... sorry for the confusion!

ILuvRobin
    I think Shannon is going to shock Tyra and do the nude scene and Robin won't....That will shock everyone, except me...

FORT Newbie
    This is a little off topic, but did anyone else notice that they gave Elyse five "go-sees" and the rest of the girls only had four? I assume that's because Elyse can speak a little French (at least enough to get around) and had been in Paris before.

Just thought it was strange how they didn't mention that fact, but then it came up during Elyse's elimination round interview.

Spring & Fall: Preferred
    Actually, they were all given five Go-Sees. That's why they were asked how many they made it to in the final review. Elyse completed all of hers.

I have no idea what shocks Tyra. Unlike some I like Tyra. She doesn't seem pushy or p.c. to me at all. Sometimes she's a little too home-girl, but that's better than being a Janice Dickinson, who hasn't yet figured out how to say something negative without insulting a person.

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Janice looks like she got a bad eye lift. Her eyebrows are too pointy and she in all honesty looks like the wicked witch of the west!

Hurrah! I was lambasted on another list for saying that Tyra said 'passion' the same way 3 times - only louder on the last one - on a previous show. Someone even went back to the episode and replayed it and said that Tyra sounded different every time! Uh, I don't think so. She's not an actor. I'm thrilled that there's a thread of people who find Tyra (on this show at least) haughty, self-indulgent, and unfair. I know the entire show, is in its own way unfair (because otherwise wouldn't Nicole still be on?), but I'm very puzzled by a lot of pro-Tyra comments. Can't you host and create a show, and still be wrong?

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    I can't stand Tyra! I think she is so annoying.

FORT Newbie
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by Abelard
    [B]Actually, they were all given five Go-Sees. That's why they were asked how many they made it to in the final review. Elyse completed all of hers.

Maybe I'm having a brain fart, but why do I only remember Adrienne getting chastised for missing a go-see? I can't recall them saying anything to the others. :

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast