Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What Shocks Tyra?

FORT Regular
    PLease jog my memory I can't recall what she did.

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    She was unbuttoning her jeans just so she could eat and all the girls got on Elyse's case for eating only because Tyra was around.

Yeah! That was sad....If the show was uncut Iwonder what we would really see.....

FORT Regular
    Huh, it didn't register that she did that. Yeah that was kind of pushing it. What else did you notice?

Originally posted by eyedunno
    Do you guys believe Tyra's reprimand to Adrianne and Kesse about how she would go on 25 go sees a day using the metro?
    There's a distinct possibilty she's hyperbolizing there.
    I have been in Paris twice so I got quite familiar with the metro system. The city is huge and chaotic (especially the first time) and the metro takes ages to transport you from one place to the other so I don't know if that is physically possible. :rolleyes:
    But the agencies are most probably inside a half mile radius anyway. So it wouldn't be that hard to run from one to the other in one day (that is in 12 hours) if you are a little familiar with the area.

I don't see why she had to stress that. Probably just to make herself look better...

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    What about the drama that ensued between Tyra and Angie at the elimination table re: Robin. Angie was giving a laundry list of reasons why they needed to get rid of her stating "AND she's fat." Tyra got all defensive saying: "It's ashame that you have that kind of attitude when there are millions of young women hunched over their toilets puking just to stay thin at this very moment." When Tyra went off on her rant all I could say was :rolleyes!

FORT Regular
    Yeah that does sound hinky to me.
    All of that running around I mean granted she's an Ubermodel and all but she had have to re-arrange herself before going in to each Go See.
    After getting off the Metro I can see that taking a bit of time, not a lot but come on 25 in a day plus touch ups? It's hinky I tells ya'

FORT Regular
    Yes DVM what the hell was that?
    She's quite the ham sandwich.

Originally posted by Cindirella
    I have been in Paris twice so I got quite familiar with the metro system. The city is huge and chaotic (especially the first time) and the metro takes ages to transport you from one place to the other so I don't know if that is physically possible. :rolleyes:
    But the agencies are most probably inside a half mile radius anyway. So it wouldn't be that hard to run from one to the other in one day (that is in 12 hours) if you are a little familiar with the area.
    Yes, I had the same take on it. After taking the Metro and dealing with closed stations, walking underground up and down stairs endlessly to where the platform was, we realized we were covering most of the terrain on foot anyway with out the scenery and gave up on the Metro. It's amazing how small Paris is compared to American cities. You can see most of it on foot.

I thought it was funny right at the beginning of the go-see's they showed one of them looking for the Metro, walking right past a huge glowing Metro sign.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Da_Rage
    angie says the same thing aboput robin every week . " she's too old...she's fat...etc". i was a kesse fan but that really gets annoying. as far as tyra unbuttoning her pants. i don't know what you're implying but people unbutton their pants sometimes when they know they're going to eat alot.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast