Thread: Ebony interview contradicts what we saw

Ebony interview contradicts what we saw

Cute interview with Ebony in The Advocate. Notice what she says about Shannon & Robin and her girlfriend Ka!

http://www.advocate.com/html/stories/892/892_ebony.asp
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

FORT Regular
    Giselle must REALLY be clueless in her post show interview she talks how off camera Ebony was motherly to her and they got along better than portrayed.

FORT Fogey
    Thanks for the link, hepcat! Ebony does not strike me as genuine at all in this interview. I think she hides behind her use of the word "honey," to play off answers she knows don't tell it like it is. Plus she's doing damage control for storming off when she was eliminated.

My favorite Ebony moments were when she would be calm and make sense. I know those were few and far between but when she's hyper she's hard to listen to and take seriously.

My big disappointment with Ebony was that when the moment arrived for her to shine, she flubbed it. She looked awkward, couldn't speak right and kept leaning backwards on the runway. I think nerves got to her more than she'll admit.

And yes, it's hard to believe she had lots of calm wise moments we didn't see. Yeah, right!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

ILuvRobin
    I like the interview and Ebony seemed human and I am glad she cleared of some things....People don't understand how TV loves ratings....Drama brings ratings, I knew what ever misgivings Robin and Shannon had over her, would be set aside, no matter there views....I come away impressed by her and I pray to God that she do well in life

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by hepcat
    I think nerves got to her more than she'll admit.
    Exactly. Ebony's the type of person that if one thing goes wrong initially, she dwells on it and starts nodding her head in agreement before you even tell her what she has to do next.

ILuvRobin
    That is true....However, I think deep down she did not think she was going to win either...I think all that stuff she did was a sign of her not being confident in herself.....DD, I know what you mean, cause I am like that...