Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Next weeks preview maybe spoiler...

FORT Regular

Next weeks preview maybe spoiler...

Shows Elyse being carried into her hotel room by a guy they jump up and down on the bed then E is taking her shirt off after drinking from a champagne bottle. It looks like a nice hotel too are they staying at the place where they had they're last elimination not the original Paris hotel? Is elyse's boy friend joining her ina private room in Paris? Has she met someone else in the new hotel and is trying to make it look like she's cheating on her boyfriend to uoset the holier than thou rollers? Hmmm lots to speculate about.

Also the voice over says the competion takes off with the nudity E says once they oiled up Nekkid Adrianne Shannon starts to tear up. We saw Robin cry at the end of the show in scenes from next week. I wonder who gets the most upset and if they refuse to both do the shoot.
    Also Tyra says she saw something that shocked her after the clip of Elyse taking off her top while in bed. Could it be she notices how skinny E really is? Stuff to make you go Hmmmmm.....

Thank you for posting that. I never watch UPN except for this show.

Wow, this show is getting better and better. I thought this week's challenge was great - they actually had to use their brains & burn shoe leather to complete it. Can't wait until Tuesday.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

ILuvRobin
    I can see the nude scene being my girl's demise....I could be wrong......

I think

I think the put Robin saying that to trick us.

Mabey that is Elyse nude photoshoot, the hotel scene, you know?

FORT Regular
    Yeah I think next week makes them walk the walk more than the previous shows. If they want the dream they're going to have to put aside any hang ups.
    Maybe that's E's shoot hadn't thought of that. Looks pretty cozy though.
    Last edited by eyedunno; 06-26-2003 at 05:23 PM.

Spring & Fall: Preferred
    Oh, I missed this preview! I guess I should watch more UPN. ;-)

I love this show.

FORT Fogey

Re: Next weeks preview maybe spoiler...

Originally posted by eyedunno
    Shows Elyse being carried into her hotel room by a guy they jump up and down on the bed then E is taking her shirt off after drinking from a champagne bottle. It looks like a nice hotel too are they staying at the place where they had they're last elimination not the original Paris hotel? Is elyse's boy friend joining her ina private room in Paris? Has she met someone else in the new hotel and is trying to make it look like she's cheating on her boyfriend to uoset the holier than thou rollers? Hmmm lots to speculate about.
    Could be her uncle for a family visit? She said he lives in Paris.

My local UPN affiliate has Seinfeld on at 10PM every night and I saw the preview last night while watching Seinfeld. I loved the whole Shannon crying thing and got a little worried about Tyra's statement, thinking that it was probably directed towards Elyse. Ahh...love speculation!

originally posted by eyedunno
    Yeah I think next week makes them walk the walk more than the previous shows. If they want the dream they're going to have to put aside any hang ups.
    I have to agree with you on that one! Good luck Robyn and Shannon (hehehe)
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

FORT Regular
    DD here's to hoping that isn't E's uncle, they are both in robes, he carries her into the room and they both jump up and down on the bed in the robes.
    If that's her uncle E's got bigger issues than whether she can finish a sandwich or not . (shudddderring)

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by eyedunno
    If that's her uncle E's got bigger issues than whether she can finish a sandwich or not . (shudddderring)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast