Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adrianne *spoiler*

Adrianne *spoiler*

She should be safe for the nude photo shoot, and I'll tell you why.

As watching my tape, I watched that ad "do you want to be America's Next Top Model" in slo-mo. I saw Adrianne posing on balcony looking up and the sky, then it would flash to the real picture and it was black and white. So UNLESS they do that next episode, Adrianne should be safe.

FORT Regular
    I saw that in the opening part of the show there's a new photo of Adrianne, The rest have old ones that we've seen before. i hopethis means she wins. I like Elyse but want Adrianne to win.
    Her and her mom seem to have had a harder time tryingto get her a shot.

I think

I think Adrianne wants it more than Elyse tho, They better not have to fight for it, because Elyse might just give it away to her. or mabey not. But they better not fight for it.

FORT Newbie
    I think that no matter who wins, the runner-up may still get a shot at a modeling career. Some other agency would certainly snatch them up, especially since they have a little noteriety from doing the show. From this point forward, I think it is a win-win situation for everyone except Robin who I think has shown that she would be difficult to work with and a general pain in the ass!!!

FORT Newbie
    This is definitely a win-win situation for Elyse. She's doing so well, that even if she doesn't win this competition I have a feeling someone will pick her up.

I knew the beginning seemed different, I just couldn't figure out why. Thanks Mattio!

I was on the verge of tears when Adrianne was having a hard time while on her way to a go see. She is so great, I was rooting for her during the elimination ceremony. Go Adrianne!!
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

The beggining

The beginning wasn't different! The ad to be america's next top model. its shows like 2 seconds of her in a black and white picture.

hmmm....I guess I was wrong. Color me confused!!
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

just above the horizon, but below the ozone

Re: Adrianne *spoiler*

Originally posted by Mattio She should be safe for the nude photo shoot, and I'll tell you why.

As watching my tape, I watched that ad "do you want to be America's Next Top Model" in slo-mo. I saw Adrianne posing on balcony looking up and the sky, then it would flash to the real picture and it was black and white. So UNLESS they do that next episode, Adrianne should be safe.
    they are doing a nude shot? well that should be good t.v. and I've been missing this? unless it's just like Howard Sterns show, all the blurry images makes for a good show.
    Last edited by joeguy; 06-26-2003 at 09:19 PM.

FORT Fogey

Re: Re: Adrianne *spoiler*

Originally posted by joeguy
    ...all the blurry images makes for a good show.
    There hasn't been any blur so far, joeguy! All of the shots have been just short of "nearly there!"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast