Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Episode 6 Portfolio

Episode 6 Portfolio

urban cowgirl
    Adrianne looks like she means it!!

elyse looks far away, like she isn't in the picture.

Kesse's just looks like a scene from a movie, not that great composition wise.

Robin looks MAD!

Shannon's is stiff, not at all like Adrianne's.

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    I think Robin looks like she wants to throw up. I know she makes me sick!
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

Spring & Fall: Preferred
    Adrianne's photo: Too softcore. Cannot even see the underwear.

Elise: Okay. You can see the underwear, but the shadows are strange. Best scenario between the two models. Probably the 2nd best.

Kesse: Cannot see the underwear or Kesse's face.

All these photos are overwrought. The photographer & stylist did a lousy job of composition.

Robin: The best. You can see the underwear, you can see both people, not soft-core, and Robin looks like she's thinking. I don't think she looks angry.

Shannon: Not good. You can't see the underwear and she looks like she's copying Mike Tyson rather than being affectionately ear-nibbling.

These photos failed, but I think Elyse's and Robin's are the best. Brad Pinkert looks the best in Elyse's photo, but the construction of that photo--Elyse, Eiffel, Brad--doesn't really work for me.

I was not overly impressed with the photos this time...

FORT Fan
    Robyn definately lloks mad to me (look at that fist). All of her photos always look too posed for me. I feel the same about Shannon in this one. Too posed.

FORT Regular
    IN elyse's photo she looks like a mannequin, very waxy but interesting looking.
    In Shannon's photo she looks like she's attacking a mannequin.
    I think her photo doesn't work well.

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by Abelard

Robin: The best. You can see the underwear, you can see both people, not soft-core, and Robin looks like she's thinking. I don't think she looks angry.
    Good comments, Abelard. Yes, this one is the best by far. Even if she is angry, it still works because at any moment she'll shout Egoiste! All the other photos look like amateur knock-offs of LaChapelle.

FORT Regular
    Abelard:
    I agree.

eyedunno:
    In elyse's photo she looks like a mannequin, very waxy but interesting looking.
    In Shannon's photo she looks like she's attacking a mannequin.
    I agree with these comments, as well.

Also, I was thinking that they should have chosen a taller guy?! I realize they chose him because of Shannon's crush on him, but he was too short for these types of shots w/ these women, it makes them all look like Amazon Women...and it contributed to the awkward nature of many of the photographs.

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by Carlylicious
    Also, I was thinking that they should have chosen a taller guy?! I realize they chose him because of Shannon's crush on him, but he was too short for these types of shots w/ these women, it makes them all look like Amazon Women...and it contributed to the awkward nature of many of the photographs.
    I was wondering the same thing. In his bio Shannon had, I believe it listed his height at 6'1". Does that make sense?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast