Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Episode 6 Portfolio

I think that Elyses' pic is the best... at first I just thought it looked strange, but the more I see it, the more I like it.. it just looks different.. she looks like a porcelin(sp?) doll....
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

All of these photos confuse me, except for Robyn's. I think the photographer did a lousy job...he seems to be focusing on getting the Eiffel Tower into his shot instead of the ladies.

I wish when the judge's comment on the photographs, they wouldn't take it all out on the models. Sometimes they may be smokin' but the photographer can't capture it.

One more teeny-tiny comment. I think that if the photographer had gotten Robyn's lower-half, her photo wouldn't have been as good. By no means is she fat, but she sure is a bit mis-matched!
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

adrienne is my fave pic, she looks mighty sexy, and a natural sexy too, not the artificial kind athat shanon exhibits

FORT Newbie
    I hated this photo shoot. The lighting was bad, you couldn't see what they were modeling, and Elyse doesn't look human. What were they thinking? There are a million better ways to model lingerie.

ILuvRobin
    I like Robin's pic she is showing emotion even in a pic..and she is classy in it...the rest are interesting....

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by scorpgirl79
    There are a million better ways to model lingerie.
    And there's a million better lines of lingerie than Wonderbra.

originally posted by Deep Dish
    And there's a million better lines of lingerie than Wonderbra.
    BURN!!

Gotta agree...Victoria's Secret all the way!! (Stupid, addictive catalogs...)
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

FORT Newbie
    Speaking of Victorias's Secret....considering Tyra's affiliation, why didn't they go with their stuff? Just a thought.....

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by scorpgirl79
    Speaking of Victorias's Secret....considering Tyra's affiliation, why didn't they go with their stuff? Just a thought.....
    Good question. I don't think VS wants to cheapen its image by sponsoring or seemingly sponsoring this contest. VS works extremely hard to keep its brand recognition associated with what it views as the cream of the modeling world. Now that the ANTM is a proven "hit" though, it will be interesting to see what new sponsors come on board.

I wish when the judge's comment on the photographs, they wouldn't take it out on the models. Sometimes they may be smokin'but the photographer can capture it."
    I agree with you! I keep thinking the same thing when Tyra says we have chosen what we think is the Best photo and then the judges knock the girls down. What's up with that?

If Robin is thinking.....it doesn't look like it's good thoughts!! I have lots to say about Robin, but probably should save it!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast