Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Final Four

FORT Newbie
    I don't think modeling is just about the clothes. I agree with you cailet. I think it is the most successful type of advertising. You actually see what is for sale in the best possible situation. Contacts on the most beautiful eyes, clothes on a thin canvas, etc... Advertisers want their product, no matter what it is, to be seen the the best possible light.

Spring & Fall: Preferred
    Originally posted by Deep Dish
    : Abelard, there is nothing disproportionate about this woman! She's a 34-24-34. The only thing disproportionate about her is that she's married to Rony Seikaly!

I'll say about a 9 point difference, Elsa being a 10 and Robin a 1.
    Ha ha! Deep Dish, you are forgetting that most models don't have hips. ;-) Also, if you take a look at that first photo, you can't tell me that she has typical model proportions. Well, you could, but I don't think you'd be right. She's unusual! I like her.

I figured that she was divorced from Rony by now. I forgot to mention that I think Elsa has had breast work done. :-(

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by Abelard
    I figured that she was divorced from Rony by now.
    They're still married and just had baby this past February.

Spring & Fall: Preferred
    I think that baby is going to be really tall (long). Rony isn't bad looking, just a little hairy.

Why did Kesee stop into the stores instead of finishing her go-sees? Could that have been why she was elimnated? Also when Adrianne was harrased or touched, Why didn't the camera man that was following her do anything?
    JKaram

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by Abelard
    I think that baby is going to be really tall (long). Rony isn't bad looking, just a little hairy.
    Future model, maybe? For those of you that don't know who "Rony" is, it's Rony Seikaly, former NBA player for the Miami Heat.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345