Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Final Four

FORT Fogey
    And they all could use a floop!

I like how Elyse photographs. She seems innocent yet you know she can handle herself. Look how confident she was going to all those interviews! I like Adrienne too. I felt bad for her experience in Paris.

Robin and SHannon are pretty. But out of those two Robin has the attitude to win and go on to final three.

Remember this is for SUPERMODEL stardom and I think it will be Elyse ,she fits the profile!

FORT Regular
    I'm hoping they get a more sellable oversized model for the next show so she may win I'd like it if the profile changed.
    I know of beautiful plus sized women and would like to see someone like them have a real shot at the contract.

As much as I like this show, and my two favorites, Adrianne & Elyse, they just don't seem SUPERMODEL to me. I wish them success in whatever they end up doing, but are they really going to become icons? Household names? Opening up their own cafe in NYC? Can't see it.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

FORT Newbie
    I posted this note on another thread, but just incase no one reads that one, here's my comment again...

Did anyone else notice that they gave Elyse five "go-sees" and the rest of the girls only had four? I assume that's because Elyse can speak a little French (at least enough to get around) and had been in Paris before.

Just thought it was strange how they didn't mention that fact, but then it came up during Elyse's elimination round interview.

FORT Newbie
    I never thought of that rillina. I think the judges and the modeling agency that booked the go-sees do have more faith in Elyse. Not just in that situation, but in general. To me she seems like the most professional of the group. Maybe they see that too.

FORT Newbie
    I think they all had five but the fifth one was the elimination so maybe Elyse was counting that one even though it wasn't a real one.

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by AmyS
    I think they all had five but the fifth one was the elimination so maybe Elyse was counting that one even though it wasn't a real one.
    AmyS is correct. They all had five go sees, the fifth one being at the Royal Monceau, scheduled last for everyone.

Two girls, Adrianne and Kesse, each missed one of the four staggered go sees.

No one ever said "I went to all five."

FORT Newbie
    Ahh... thanks for the clarification!

FORT Newbie
    Thank you! I was a little bit cornfused about that.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast