Thread: Elyse only APPLIED to medical school

FORT Fan

Elyse only APPLIED to medical school

What makes Elyse think she is so much smarter than the other girls? Biology is one of the easiest majors at my school, and getting a degree in it does not mean you have what it takes to actually make it through medical school. I think Elyse would have more credibility if she had already made it through medical school. OK, thats my two cents :-) Also, doesn't Kesse also have a college degree?
    From the projects to the White House...

FORT Fan
    Ummm, Maybe at your school Biology is an easy major, but not at most. Oh, and elyse deferred her acceptance to med school to be on the show. She did get in, but did not accept so that she could be on the show. And yes, she is infinitely more intelligent than anyone else on the show, even if they have a college degree. I know plenty of morons with college degrees.

FORT Regular
    And how do you know all this information Matty? Unless you know Elyse personally you have to take everything she says at face value

FORT Fan
    NO, I do not know her, but I do have a friend in the admissions office where she was accepted. He told me because he thought it was neat.

Originally posted by MattyBravo
    I know plenty of morons with college degrees.
    And they all end up being my boss!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob