Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Did you forget the show belongs to Tyra?

FORT Regular

Did you forget the show belongs to Tyra?

I said it once before and I will say it again. Tyra will decide who wins this competition. You guys can shoot down Robin all you want but the fact is "Tyra likes her the most". Tyra is looking to make a model not find a model. All the other girls "believe" they are models. Robin also will fill a void in the industry. Older and fuller women who many women in america will be able to relate to. All the other girls are not unique. Except for Adrienne and that voice

Whatever.

FORT Fogey

Re: Did you forget the show belongs to Tyra?

Originally posted by domiagnew
    Tyra is looking to make a model not find a model.
    Yes, as stated in Episode One.

of course

Of course Deep Dish, you probably know exactly how many minutes into the episode that she said that too with your obsessive recaps. Just kidding.

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    Who could forget that the show belongs to Tyra? She's such a camera hog. She just has to show off all the time and the way she speaks just bugs the hell out of me.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

I love Tyra! But I have to admit, if she tells all the girls in the next elimination individually that they are still in the running to be America's Next Top Model, I am gonna stop spending all of my hard-earned money on stuff at Victoria's Secret!
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

Re: Did you forget the show belongs to Tyra?

Originally posted by domiagnew
    I said it once before and I will say it again. Tyra will decide who wins this competition. You guys can shoot down Robin all you want but the fact is "Tyra likes her the most".
    Like I said once before, if Tyra is looking for a model that she can mold in a 'new her' she should have called the show "The Next Tyra" and not "America's Next Top Model". Robin would be perfect for that role, since they are both in the *bigger* model category.

I think that Robyn would have had a mcuh better chance if it were not for her attitude. It is Tyra's show and some of the decisions do reflect that. Although, she also have a reputation to uphold and if she picks some one that does not seem to care to go with the flow and be cooperative (Robyn). She will devalue the show and her chances of creating a new show next year.

Get OVER IT! ROBYN AIN'T GONNA WIN THIS THING! SHE"S GOING TO GO NEXT WEEK!

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by melpepinla
    I love Tyra! But I have to admit, if she tells all the girls in the next elimination individually that they are still in the running to be America's Next Top Model, I am gonna stop spending all of my hard-earned money on stuff at Victoria's Secret!

When she said it to Adrianne this time around and got all misty, I was re-sold on that phrase again.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast