Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Did you forget the show belongs to Tyra?

When she said it to Adrianne this time around and got all misty, I was re-sold on that phrase again.
    Me too DD! Adrianne made me cry twice! So glad I wasn't drinking a glass of wine last night! How many more exclamation points can I type!!

Oh...got another Victoria's Secret catalog and turned down about 20 pages of stuff I like...DARN!
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by melpepinla
    Oh...got another Victoria's Secret catalog and turned down about 20 pages of stuff I like...DARN!
    But their Yoga Wear is on sale! Surely you negotiated an escape clause with yourself, right?

Choosing Robin will piss off every gay man in the industry and I sincerely doubt Tyra has the guts to do it even if she wants to pick Robin out of the group.

And I don't really think she likes Robin all that much as a person. All the plus-size model bitching is just to put on a air of fairness and tell the audience that not everyone, especially Tyra herself, is obsessed with thinness.

ILuvRobin
    LOL@firestone....Views aside, you might be right on Tyra....I still want my girl to win though, no matter what....

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by firestone
    All the plus-size model bitching is just to put on a air of fairness and tell the audience that not everyone, especially Tyra herself, is obsessed with thinness.
    Let's not forget that top plus-size models aren't just plucked up by agencies in the aisles of Costco and Walmart. They are accomplished hard-working women that haus fraus stopping off at McDeath for dinner in Suburbia would still kill to look like.

ILuvRobin
    true@deep dish...I consider Robin as more than a plus size model...she has the potential to be much more than that....she has the potential to be the face of america

FORT Regular
    OK IluvRobin I have to ask... are you related to R or something?
    Your eagerness to put R on a pedestal is bordering on obsessive,
    I don't understand the all consuming devotion for someone you have no contact with.

Originally posted by ILuvRobin
    true@deep dish...I consider Robin as more than a plus size model...she has the potential to be much more than that....she has the potential to be the face of america

Oh please, I am moving to Canada right now! What does that even mean?? the face of America??

Should the face of America say "Me keepee thissaa" when she visits foreign countries?
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

FORT Newbie
    Originally posted by eyedunno
    OK IluvRobin I have to ask... are you related to R or something?
    Your eagerness to put R on a pedestal is bordering on obsessive,
    I don't understand the all consuming devotion for someone you have no contact with.
    Things that make you go hmmmmm.....

Originally posted by hepcat
    Should the face of America say "Me keepee thissaa" when she visits foreign countries?
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast