Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Eliyse's Boyfriend

FORT Newbie

Eliyse's Boyfriend

Wow! At first glance, tell me you all did not think he was her father! Then when I saw the close up mug shot I was like wow! Not the most charming looking man! Actually it made me like Eliyse more because I felt that she was not all snooty looking for a most handsome man like some of these girls on the bachelor!

FORT Newbie
    True, he's no male model...but I thought he had a geeky sweetness about him which made him very likeable. (of course, I go for that kind of guy). :-)

I thought Elyse was very cute around him as well. It was nice to see that side of her.

I personally think that Elyse is actually the prettiest of all the girls... I have thought so since day one. She is the only one that looks like the girl you could actually know, and that is appealing, and then she can be transformed into the super model through pictures, like the snake picture.. absolutely beautiful
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

I, like rillina, was happy to see that Elyse is more into personality and intelligence than looks. It impressed me. Unlike Nicole, and her jerky, self-absorbed "celebrity" boyfriend. It's nice to see a relationship based on the important stuff.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by spegs
    I, like rillina, was happy to see that Elyse is more into personality and intelligence than looks.
    Wait 'til she gets famous. She'll be partying with P. Diddy and Ashton in a heartbeat.

JR.
    Is he rich?

FORT Regular
    Hey spegs. I would not comment on a relationship you know absolutely nothing about except what you saw on tv. You cannot pass judgement on people without knowing all the facts

Isn't the point of these boards to discuss what we saw on TV???

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by GrammarGoddess
    Isn't the point of these boards to discuss what we saw on TV???
    That's what I thought!

I pass judgement on people all the time without knowing much about them.

Oops.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast