Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Eliyse's Boyfriend

FORT Regular
    Originally posted by testshootcom
    Marty seems responsible, the comment he made was supportive, although he did not seem to thrilled by the look.

Wow, a responsible, career oriented guy dating a supermodel.

Take a look at Daniela Pestova's husband, not the best looking guy, but he is cool and there for her. Oh yeah, he has bank too, worth more now then when he married her.
    Since when is Elyse a supermodel:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

FORT Newbie

Hmmmm

I have this episode where he comes to visit videotaped and gues what? He's wearing a wedding ring. You see it on the last closeup of him kissing her goodbye on his visit.

So...is he her boyfriend...or husband? Or is she his mistress?

Shocking!

FORT Regular
    Really? That's interesting next week they show her being carried into a hotel room by a guy they are both in robes and E drinks champage from the bottle and they jump up and down on the bed. Wonder who this guy is?

Can you post a pic fro the show of Marty with the ring on?
    Last edited by eyedunno; 06-27-2003 at 10:29 AM.

FORT Fogey
    I just went "to the videotape" and sure enough he's wearing a ring on the ringfinger of his left hand. Good spot, lola. I can't tell if it's gold or silver. Could it be just a ring though? Do non-married guys that wear rings normally wear 'em on any finger but the ringfinger?

Elyse is smart. Why would she settle for a muscular well sculpted bimbo just so they would look good together? We know that inner beauty is just as important as outer beauty, if not more. Except for bimbos - they only care about looks.

I noticed the ring when I first saw the episode on UPN, but I really didn't think it's anything big, because I know many guys who were a ring on that finger when they have a steady g.f.. especially young guys these days.. so it was nothing surprising to me.. That's how I see it.

ILuvRobin
    I like Elyse's Boyfriend...he seem like a cool dude....he seems like he genuine cares for Elyse...In my heart, I believe Elyse is looking for that, and her "tirades" at time reveal that...

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by nyc_star
    ...I know many guys who were a ring on that finger when they have a steady g.f.. especially young guys these days...
    That explains it then. If anyone is still interested though, I magnified it.

DD -
    I am gonna have to start billing you for making me ruin all my undergarments!!
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by melpepinla
    I am gonna have to start billing you for making me ruin all my undergarments!!
    Read the fine print on your FORT membership agreement. No liability here!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast