Page 1 of 41 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Robin

Robin

Robin Manning

Height/Weight: 5'9 / 160 lbs.

Hair/Eyes: Brown hair / Brown eyes

Hometown: Memphis, TN

Education: MA from Tennessee State University

Self-Description: Determined, ambitious, fun, and looking for a God-fearing man who will treat her like a queen

Background: Robin has competed in beauty pageants, and has been a model for church fashion shows. She was once crowned "Miss Soybean." She is single and has one sister. Her hero is Oprah Winfrey because of her generosity and skill as a businesswoman.

Favorite Things: TV shows: "The Best Damn Sports Show Period," football; Music: gospel, R & B, pop, country; Food: chitterlings; Supermodel: Iman.

Other Activities: Playing basketball

Life Motto: From the Bible: "I can do all things through Jesus Christ who strengthens me."

Last edited by John; 06-29-2003 at 06:38 PM.

Robyn GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

This woman pisses me off! In my opinion she should have never made it to the top 10! Ignore me, all you Robyn supporters.
    I usually don't do this to famous people or people who are nearly famous. If somebody sings bad or makes a lot of mistakes doesn't bother me at all, but Robyn, her personality is like... She is a...

Ok, you know what, I'm just gonna cool off...I predict that she will be next to go, however. She better be.

She needs to SIMMA DOWN!!!!!!
    FANTASIZE!!!!!! It's better than the real thing.

FORT Newbie
    I really don't understand what your problem is with Robin. Robin has been herself throughout the entire show and I have mad respect for her. People always want to hate/dislike people because they don't fall into main stream ideas. At least she is not stating she wants to be off the show behind closed doors and saying she wants to be a model when she is around everyone else i.e. elyse.

FORT Newbie
    Originally posted by intrst
    I really don't understand what your problem is with Robin. Robin has been herself throughout the entire show and I have mad respect for her. People always want to hate/dislike people because they don't fall into main stream ideas. At least she is not stating she wants to be off the show behind closed doors and saying she wants to be a model when she is around everyone else i.e. elyse.
    I agree with you, Robin HAS been herself throughout the show. Elyse so two faced. She goes in the confessional and talks crap about the other girls, and later she in their face smiling :rolleyes: . Elyse is the most annoying out of the models.

Last edited by cfboct; 06-18-2003 at 03:18 AM.

FORT Newbie
    Delia, i agree with you 100%. I don't know why Robin is still there. Except for hear acting ability (where she showed some talent) i haven't found her to be exceptional at anything. And intrst, no offense, but when you ask what Delia's problem with Robin is, i wonder if you have seen Robin complaining about her makeover, Robin's problem with the personal trainer, Robin's problem with alternate lifestyles, Robin's hiding in the room and being antisocial. It just doesn't seem like she's taking this as seriously as some of the other women.

Thank you, blwheels, (ok, first of all, I don't hate her)and why do I dislike her a lot and have absolute no respect for her? Because, she wants everything HER way, she's nosy and wants to get into everybody else's bussiness(like she did with Elyse), and she is plain annoying. Her religion is getting in her way-She is letting it get into her way. There is a lot more. But these are the main reasons.
    P.S. I have nothing against her religion. In fact, I am a christian myself, but I am not going to let it get into my way when I'm trying to succeed on something.

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    There are so many things Robin does that make me mad! She looks down her nose at people. She makes judgements about people even though she says it's not her place to judge them. She's snobby and self-righteous. Very close-minded. She complains and interferes in other people's business. She mimics people behind their backs. She was cruel to Elyse when she had her read the Bible about being a fool. It just goes on and on and on. I just hope she gets the boot next week. She deserves it. She may be a Christian but she is a miserable human being and I'm sick of her!
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    My apologies in advance to those who may be offended but Robin looks WAY OLD compared to these other gals. I don't care for her, nor her attitude, at all. Period. She'll be one of the next to go. Mark my words.

She thinks she's a Christian, but she really isn't. I agree with you, breathless4975 and MaJiH.

Page 1 of 41 1234567891011 ... LastLast