Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Robin

FORT Fogey

Re: Fat?

Originally posted by Isome
    Robin, however, is shapely and average size.
    Which is exactly why she can't be an industry standard-size or plus-size model.

So what did Robyn mean with the comment, she's not nervous because her religion teaches her that's not God ? It must be nice to have a pat answer for everything.

Argh. It's frustrating that by stringing her along week after week it validates these bizarre beliefs (i.e., I'm perfect, I can use my beauty pageant skills, I don't have to be nervous). Argh!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Robyn must be eliminated next!!!

I don't really have any opinion on her size but her attitude is just way too much for me to continue watching the show. Geez, if you don't wanna pose for naked photo shots, why enter this contest at all?

My problem with Robin is: I just don't think Robin's beautiful, inside or out. Nevermind her weight. I have nothing against introducing normal-size women to the fashion industry, but please let's not pick mediocre-looking ones.

Thank you hepcat, you said everything I want to yelle!

They could have done way better than Robyn, I agree. And now it's like she's being kept on because Tyra doesn't want to send the wrong message.

They should have been clear before they started what they were looking for and at least tried to find one or two women that are sort of the same category. Goes for Elyse too, although Shannon is looking pretty similar lately!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

you were born naked, god brought you out into world that way so get over it robin- you too shannon.

FORT Fogey
    Once again, let me state that Robin's problem is that she is in limbo. She's not thin enough to be a standard-size model and not proportionally big enough on top to be a plus-size model.

Among this lot of ten finalists, she by far has not been the worst and that's why she's lasted this long.

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    I think they're keeping her on so that there will conflict between her and Elyse and Adrianne. After all, Tyra wants to keep us entertained. Robin is a true bitch to everyone around her and it makes for good tv I guess. I just want her all gone!!
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

Indeed. Robin is ridiculously phony -- no one is that perfect. I mean, she used to weight over 200 pounds, and then she lost it all? There's got to be some secret, either behind her gaining or losing all that weight. There's got to be something... sex, drugs, a runaway marriage, a baby! Something. "No one is that together." "Riight... Well, you met Robin today." I've wanted her eliminated from the first show. Tessa could've done tons better than Robin. Argh. Tyra's losing her mind.
    +Amy+