Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Robin

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    She seems to hold others in comtempt. I loved it when she had to squat against the wall when she was late for her exercise class. She bitched about her hair when she had to have it colored and I feel that she is talking down to people when she always says, "yes, ma'm, no ma'm" and refers to Tyra as "Miss Tyra". Also, if she's so proud of every curve of her body, why does she always wear a wrap around her bathing suit bottom. I also thought it was hilarious when she said that the male model was "lusting" for her in the photo shoot. Believe me, he had more attactive models to "lust" for than her. She's so conceited that it's laughable. Little Miss Perfect has a lot to learn about life and other people.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

Hahaha Good one breathless4975

urban cowgirl
    welcome to my world. I grew up with and am surrounded by people like robin all the time. even if they aren't on a model search show. i guess it has a lot to do with the south. I'm from memphis, formerly arkansas.

Robin

I think Robin will be eliminated next, from the preview they have to do like half-naked photos, and I don't think she'll want to do that, especially sexual ones. She probably doens't want her celulite shown to everybody while on top of some guy, you know.

BUT I CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS!

FORT Newbie

Robin has got to go!!!

I think that they are only keeping the little pagent primed diva in the competition because she is the only token fat girl.

FORT Fogey
    & , Chris!!! Thanks for taking the time to register and share your comments with us!!! I didn't realize Robin was fat until I read your post but I really think you are on to something there!

Spring & Fall: Preferred
    That's the kind of fat we can all get behind.

Har har.

FORT Newbie

Fat?

Oh' come now! Given that the camera adds a minimum of 10 pounds, she's got to be a size 10, no more than a size 12. That's not fat, that's the average size of women in America.

Ricki Lake in Crybaby was fat. Kathy Bates is fat. Roseanne Barr is fat. Oprah, from time to time, is fat. Robin, however, is shapely and average size.

Her attitude, on the other hand, stinks to high heaven. That false piety is enough to make you wanna' give her a good smack. *ha ha*

Wut a bitch!

FORT Regular
    Just think if she wins it all. That will be such a hoot