Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Robin

JMO
    Robin is Miss Holyer than thou...and she doesn't see her own faults
    Have Faith

She's like "Oh, you gotta be saved, 'n I don't have to worry about not being saved 'cuz I'm a Christian." Well, tough luck. just because you go to church and pray doesn't mean you can act cruel to others. She-is-not-a-real-Christan.

In my opinion, Robin talks too highly of herself and at times I cannot stand it. I believe in God as well but damn she goes on and on about it, which can cause a problem and can prevent her from winning the competition. I believe she is very beautiful but her attitude sucks. I wish dearly that someone would to talk to her about her ways so that she could change for the better. Robin would be my number one choice but to live in the world thinking that you are perfect and never did anything wrong is impossible. God doesnít say in the bible that we as human beings (his creations) have to be perfect but that indeed we are made up of flesh, human flesh and everyone sins and falls short to the glory of God. In that note, it is ok to loosen up a little and to except people no matter what sins they are engaged in whether homosexuality or even atheism. Robin, girl if you are going to be in the modeling agency keep your beliefs strong and high but stop judging those who donít believe in what you do. In the modeling agency there are those who are even on drugs but you are not there to judge them for God is the one who is the number one judge. Robinís age is no big deal! Come on now she looks great and 26 is not old because if that were the case, that ugly judge (Janice Dickinson) wouldnít be there. Not only are her eyebrows messed up but her breast and lips arenít even real. Robin just needs to chill! Her weight in my opinion is not and should not be an issue!!! Damn the lady has thighs, she can wear mostly everything the other models have worn and look damn good in it. She does not have cellulite nor marks so what is the problem?? When Tyra was comparing Robin to other large size models I was kind of happy Tyra stood up for her, however, the other women whom Robin was compared to were much bigger. Robin, please try to look at the episodes to understand what I mean about your personality but if I had to choose another model to win the competition it would be Adrianne. I believe Adrianne if not Robin should win the competition because she put everything she had into it. Going to the elimination after being diagnosed with food poisoning was simply amazing. She right there not only with her flawless photos has proven that she as well as Robin are the best!
    Last edited by John; 06-19-2003 at 07:04 AM.
    Tha Realest!!

Robyn claims to be a Christian, right? Then were does she get off juding everyone around her? Last time I checked it said in the bible that "God so loved the world . . ." emphasis on world - meaning EVERYONE in it and not who Robin, and lets not forget Shannon, thinks deserves to be loved. I was always taught to show others your beliefs by your actions not your words - and not having the decency to eat dinner last night with the other girls and their family/guests was sure "speaking loudly" regarding Robin's beliefs and values.

yeah why didn't Robin join them for dinner???
    Tha Realest!!

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    She's 26?? Geez, she looks as old as me. I thought she was in her late 30's. (And I am serious about that)
    ~*~ Maji *~

Your THAT old? just kidding

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by kbaylee
    Robyn claims to be a Christian, right? Then were does she get off juding everyone around her? Last time I checked it said in the bible that "God so loved the world . . ." emphasis on world - meaning EVERYONE in it and not who Robin, and lets not forget Shannon, thinks deserves to be loved. I was always taught to show others your beliefs by your actions not your words - and not having the decency to eat dinner last night with the other girls and their family/guests was sure "speaking loudly" regarding Robin's beliefs and values.
    AMEN!

A friend of Giselle testshootcom's Avatar
    Robyn has issues, makes me wanna pimp-slap her, with that, "let's badger Elyse over god" rhetoric. The good news for her is that the crew she will be working with are going to be predominantly gay men, and should she open her mouth to oject on their lifestyles, she will not work with them again.

Does she fill a void? yes
    Ask people on the street should she win? no

Out of the remaining girls, I think Elyse has the look, Shannon, is the very typical blonde, girls with that look are a dime a dozen, but she has a little something. Adrianne has the Vogue/Cosmo 70-80's retro look. Kesse, I see doing music videos. Robyn, will be the poster girl for the Chritstian Science Monitor (actually a good gig, no joke).
    Last edited by testshootcom; 06-19-2003 at 07:43 PM.
    --------====tSc====--------
    Timothy Hunold
    AIM: TestShootcom
    Yahooim: TestShootcom
    ICQ#: 21478689
    TestShoot.com
    --------====tSc====--------

FORT Newbie
    Robyn is quite gorgeous and I'm glad to see a plus-sized model compete in a world dominated by by blondes or by pale and thin women.

What I dislike about Robyn is that she mis-represents us Christians by her attitude. We are taught to be kind and loving to people. I'd think it would be more Christianlike for her to have prayed for and treated Elyse with kindness, for example, rather than show her that Bible text about those who say there's no God. I cringed when she did that. I also shook my head when she was pictured reading her Bible and not interacting with Adrienne's mom--I would hope she'd have been more hospitable to Adrienne's mom. Finally, that scene where she showed up late and with a bad attitude at an exercise session does not reflect the cheeryness that I think a Christianlike attitude SHOULD reflect. She reminds me of the people that I can't stand at my church!

She ought to get on her knees & ask the Lord for a more Christianlike demeanor.