Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Show predictions

Show predictions

You can put your show predictions on who will be eliminated next.

I think Robin. Here's my reasons. In the summary for the next episode on upn.com. It says that one of the contestants tries telling the judges who should be eliminated. DOES THAT NOT SOUND LIKE ROBIN? She will probably tell them, "oh elyse has an eating disorder and she needs to be eliminated for it" (not that I think that elyse has an eating disorder). That sound right, right?

Also in the opening, I saw her posing for the picture with the black guy, and she looked irritated, so mabey she doesn't do good, and she'll get ELIMINATED!

These are just predictions.

Robyn just pisses me off with her attitude. Ebony does too. But, shes already gone

Or maybe not!

This is from the UPN website, under "next week on top model':

>In a tense judging session, several girls explain to the panel why certain other girls should be eliminated.

So it doesn't sound like Robyn is the only one. Actually, the way this is worded, the judges could have asked them to say who they think should be eliminated. It's ambiguous.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

I admit that Robyn does a pretty good job with the camera, but other than that-ECK!!! I wonder how she even made it into the top 1o?!?

I predict that Adrianne 'n Elyse will make it to the top 2. Then, (both of them has a good chance of winning) Adrianne will be America's Next Top Model.

Actually, I haven't like Robyn's personality since she was "shocked" to meet an athiest like it was a disease or something. But her pictures have transcended her personality, and she was really right-on in the commercial. Her snake photo came out pretty incredible. You wouldn't know she was such a wuss about it.

Somehow, I don't think she'll be the last one standing, though.

FORT Newbie

Re: Show predictions

Originally posted by Mattio
    She will probably tell them, "oh elyse has an eating disorder and she needs to be eliminated for it"
    I agree here. Robin is probably the leader of the eating disorder accusations pack.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say, if Elyse has an eating disorder...so what?

That's her business. She's an intelligent gal. You gotta figure there's a lot of that in the industry.

No one's going up to Robyn and accusing her of a bad relationship with food that has resulted in a plus-size bottom. I say, leave Elyse alone!

I hope she gets eliminated next.

well i really think it's gotta be either robin or giselle that's going, one this week, one next week. don't know who's first, but i have to guess robin because while she is very beautiful and photogenic, she is not well proportioned, and she is always late, and she is difficult to work with.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast