Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Show predictions

FORT Fogey
    I'm thinking Giselle too. Out of the remaining contestants, she's the one with the least look.

Spring & Fall: Preferred
    So they must have asked the women who should be eliminated then? In the confessional, Adrienne mentions that Elyse is killing herself.

I think Giselle or Shannon will be eliminated. I don't think Giselle should be eliminated, though. She's immature, but the business is used to having teenagers modelling. They are used to that. Also, I think Giselle is very beautiful and looks great in her photos.

I think Robin looks great in the photos too; but her beliefs cause conflict. How is she going to work with so many gay people if she thinks they are all going to hell? I'm not sure, though, that I'd use that as a reason to get rid of her.

I'd get rid of Shannon because the only thing special about her is her voice. Otherwise, she looks ordinary.

hepcat: <b>I'm going to go out on a limb here and say, if Elyse has an eating disorder...so what?</b>

Well, I think ordinarily the fashion people wouldn't care unless it hindered their ability to get the shot. I've read about some of the things they did to prop up James King in her heroin days in order to get the shot. I think they only care if it costs them financially. However, this is a t.v. show (starring TYRA BANKS!) that I think wouldn't want to send a message condoning eating disorders. But they will figure a way to tidy up Elyse's food issues so that she can be in the final two with Adrienne. ;-)

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by Abelard
    I'd get rid of Shannon because the only thing special about her is her voice.
    It is? Kim Carnes fans will be happy to hear that.

Originally posted by Delia
    I admit that Robyn does a pretty good job with the camera, but other than that-ECK!!! I wonder how she even made it into the top 1o?!?
    TRUE THAT DELIA!

Adrianne better make it to the top 1! I love her.

FORT Regular
    strawberry:
    well i really think it's gotta be either robin or giselle that's going, one this week, one next week. don't know who's first, but i have to guess robin because while she is very beautiful and photogenic, she is not well proportioned, and she is always late, and she is difficult to work with.
    Robin is not well proportioned? I disagree with that statement!

Abelard
    I think Robin looks great in the photos too; but her beliefs cause conflict. How is she going to work with so many gay people if she thinks they are all going to hell? I'm not sure, though, that I'd use that as a reason to get rid of her.
    She has every right to her opinions/beliefs. Just as people have a right to disagree with her opinions/beliefs. What she needs to learn to do is know when to keep her mouth shut, to know when it's appropriate and/or inappropriate to voice those thoughts.

Abelard
    I'd get rid of Shannon because the only thing special about her is her voice. Otherwise, she looks ordinary.
    So...if Shannon's voice is what makes her special, what does Adrianne's voice make her?? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Carlylicious
    So...if Shannon's voice is what makes her special, what does Adrianne's voice make her??
    Annoying but photogenic? Whereas Shannon's voice is interesting but she doesn't seem photogenic. However, I do think she's better looking than square-faced Nicole.

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by Carlylicious
    Robin is not well proportioned? I disagree with that statement!
    Tyra commented she'd like to see Robin "more proportioned." Specifically talking about Robin's plus-size status, Tyra said "on the top she's not, but on the bottom she is."

Plus-size models (or "normal-size" models, if we drop the industry jargon) must still be in proportion.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12