Thread: Episode 2 Portfolio

Episode 2 Portfolio

i think shannon's and adrianne's pics are pretty lousy in this one. actually, kesse's, too. and when the models are attractive and photogenic and the pics turn out this lousy.... well, speaks volumes about the photographer imho.

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by shersidhe
    when the models are attractive and photogenic and the pics turn out this lousy.... well, speaks volumes about the photographer imho.
    This was the shoot for Stuff Magazine, which is a crappy publication.

You'll notice Katie looks "the best," but I say that comparatively keeping in mind the look this magazine goes for: cheap Sports Illustrated knock-off.

I thought it was pretty insulting for them to make Elyse wear falsies and then they turned her with her arm up so that you don't even see her chest. And look at Nicole - that arm on each side is an old trick to make yourself look even chestier. Pretty obvious what kind of model they usually photograph.

Not exactly high fashion, is it? Nor where "America's top model" should be seen, IMO.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by hepcat
    And look at Nicole - that arm on each side is an old trick to make yourself look even chestier. Pretty obvious what kind of model they usually photograph.
    Exactly!

Not exactly high fashion, is it? Nor where "America's top model" should be seen, IMO.
    No way. It weeded out the "pretty but not a fashion model" culprit, Katie, really soon. However someone who has it (Tyra, when she warmed up the lens at the shoot) looks good even doing this.

Shannon looks sick in this pic thinner and smaller up top than Elyse .Robyns lips look weird and glossy and that necklace , Where are katies hips and she looks like a maxim model, Giselle has nice legs but the face in the picture bothers me, Keese top isnt right for her chest actually i think its the bottoms that are too small or something, Nicoles hip bone exposed looks weird and I dont like the facial expression in this pic shes very gorgeous though By far Adrianne and Elyse still remain to be my fave in pics
    JKaram

Shannon needed the breast enhancers or a differnet bikini top
    JKaram

FORT Fogey
    Barry Hollywood, the photographer for this crappy shoot, used to go out with Sherilyn Fenn (Twin Peaks) I think. The wet backdrop just cheapens the whole look to, well, Stuff Magazine non-standards.