Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: America’s Next Top Model Recap 6/10

Robyn and her soap box

I completely agree with the comment made about Robyn and her "unChristian" comments. Often, the people who try to tote and flaunt their "religious ways" the most, are those who actuually don't practice what they preach. I myself am a Catholic, and in the beginning, I saw her "prayer circles" as amusing, but now her constant biblical references-which are idiotic most fo the time, are just becoming annoying.

Onto another subject, I'm rooting for Adrianne to win, because she definitely has the "look", an interesting personality, she's determined, and she's very intelligent when it comes to knowing what she has to do. That accent though-yeesh. but I definitely would have to to say that Elyse is my favorite personality-wise. I think that concerns about Elyse's health will end up in her being eliminated down the line, though.

FORT Fogey

Re: Robyn and her soap box

Originally posted by Positum
    I'm rooting for Adrianne to win, because she definitely has the "look", an interesting personality, she's determined, and she's very intelligent when it comes to knowing what she has to do.
    I think the most important trait you just listed is determination.

FORT Newbie
    OK my main concern is Robin. In pretty much everything she does she always wants people to know she has never drinkin, never smoked, and is still a virgin. UMM........no one cares sweetie!! These judges aren't looking for your morals, their looking for talent and to see if you have the balls!! It really upsets me to watch her say that because it makes me, a christian, look really bad. As if its not bad enough that people put bad names to use in the real world, now the whole freakin world is watching and seeing what christians are like or think we are like. I know we are not all the same. OK, here is another big factor a "hot" (cringes) woman like Robin has got to have had some kind of oral sex or something in her life. OK, yeah, shes a virgin but what about all the other "stuff" that leads up to it? Has anyone ever known another person to be 20 and only kissed a guy? Im just really mad about this and I needed to vent. Thanks for listening.

Amen to all you other folks who spoke their mind about this situation!!
    "The greatest thing you"ll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return."
    -Christian, Moulin Rouge
    (awesome movie)

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by Anastasia
    It really upsets me to watch her say that because it makes me, a christian, look really bad. As if its not bad enough that people put bad names to use in the real world, now the whole freakin world is watching and seeing what christians are like or think we are like. I know we are not all the same.
    I think viewers with at least half a brain are smart enough to distinguish between reality tv beat-you-over-the-head Christians and the regular, more reserved lot we run into at Costco.

ILuvRobin
    I don't see the problem with Robin or Shannon said....If it was not for people like them, I would be living that life too....Now I feel bad for Ebony but they have every right to their view..Just as you do....I try not to beat people over the head with I beleive, but I am going to speak how I feel..Why be fake about it

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by ILuvRobin
    I don't see the problem with Robin or Shannon said...
    That's cool but 5 out of 7 roommates and 4 out of 4 judges did see the problem.
    Last edited by Deep Dish; 06-26-2003 at 07:34 PM.

FORT Newbie

top model song list

I am trying to find the artist/title of a song that was played on the eppisode that ebony gets eliminated on. The song was played in the very begining of the episode at it was a dance/techno sort of song, just a beat no lyrics. any clue's?

Thanks for any help!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123