Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Pick To Win

FORT Fogey

Fave. Top Model?

Who is your favorite model to win the whole thing? My fave model would have to be Elyse or Ebony, i jsut think both has what it tkaes to win the whole thing. I also like Adrianne too, she seems cool. What does everyone else on the board think?

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    Elyse is my favorite so far. She seems to be cool under pressure and just has the looks of a model.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

FORT Fogey
    If I ran an modeling agency and I had to pick one right now, it would be between Adrianne, Elyse and CaliGirl.

Spring & Fall: Preferred
    I think either Elyse or Adrianne will win because they are the thinnest. Elyse looks like a runway model, same stilted, dead-eyed walk. However, she's pretty. Adrianne looks average on video, but in print she looks gorgeous. Photogenic! I don't particularly like Elyse, though. But she is made to order for runway modeling.

I'll join in with saying Elyse & Adrienne as well ... we'll see how the rest shape up as the show moves on though...never know.
    But I think Elyse is my current favorite, she's very stylish & pretty, and Adrienne has a real gorgeous look to her as well, she's got "attitude" (in a good way)...

Will be fun to see how they progress (if they progress.... hehe)
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

FORT Fogey
    I really do like Elyse alot though she is just too skinny....

Now i'm still rooting for her, but i'm hoping she's just naturally skinny because it would be a shame if she was anorexic.

no kidding...that is skinny. She has no boobs! I hope its natural body shape as well....
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

FORT Newbie
    I am so addicted to this show! Elyse all the way!

she has a gorgeous face. and i repeat what everyone else has said... elyse and adrianne to be the final 2. in photos, adrianne has a milla jovovich thing about her.

Siso, where did you get that picture of Elyse? I've been looking to see if I could find some of the cool snake pictures I liked....
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast