Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Your Pick To Win

Adrianne and Elyse

Even though I do like Elyse better, I'd like to see Adrianne win the contract because she NEEDS it more than Elyse.

While eveyone seems quite pissed off at Robin for coming down hard on Elyse on the anorexia thing in Episode 5, I'm quite surprised that few has mentioned that Adrianne not only participated in the rumor mill but actively ditched on Elyse - because they shared the same room. Maybe most people on this forum like her too much.

If it is a personality contest, Shannon will be eliminated next because she has none. But I hope Robin will be gone by the end of next episode simply because she pisses off way too much.

ILuvRobin
    I think there is no question who is my favorite...

FORT Fogey
    Right now, it's Shannon.

ILuvRobin
    I like Shannon too, she is super cool....If Rob does not win, I hope she does.....

djkevinking

Re: Adrianne and Elyse

Originally posted by firestone
    Even though I do like Elyse better, I'd like to see Adrianne win the contract because she NEEDS it more than Elyse.

While eveyone seems quite pissed off at Robin for coming down hard on Elyse on the anorexia thing in Episode 5, I'm quite surprised that few has mentioned that Adrianne not only participated in the rumor mill but actively ditched on Elyse - because they shared the same room. Maybe most people on this forum like her too much.

If it is a personality contest, Shannon will be eliminated next because she has none. But I hope Robin will be gone by the end of next episode simply because she pisses off way too much.
    The reason why you want Robin gone is the exact reason why they are keeping her, IMO. It's also the same reason you will tune in.... LOL

I tihnk Adrienne is really getting funny and developing quite well on camera. I just wish she would open her mouth when she talks.

ILuvRobin
    well, as long as Robin is there, I want her to win...if I had to choose between both of them...Probably Elyse(shocked you saw that from a Robin fan, huh) just cause she is going thru a lot...

djkevinking

Most attractive model?

Out of the top ten, who is the most attractive to you? While I don't think she was very good at all, i think the first girl who was eliminated (KAtie?) was pretty gorgeous....

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    I will be so disappointed if Robin wins!
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

ILuvRobin
    well, disappointment helps to build character

FORT Newbie
    Honestly, I don't think modeling has to do with being attractive;I think it has to do with being confident and comfortable in your own skin. Look at the runways today....some of the models look downright homely. (I say that with the utmost admiration for these women who do work hard at what they do.) In my opinion there's pretty and "model pretty". Pretty is, for example, Shannon, who is the average "all-american" girl. Model pretty is Adrienne or Elyse who have "it".