Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Your Pick To Win

ADRIANNE MAN!

I think that Adrianne should win. Yeah all the girls are pretty, but Adrianne just has that "Vogue" type look. She has a very good poised face. She reminds me of that 70's supermodel type look.

And we are related, SO ADRIANNE YOU BETTER WIN! haha!

FORT Regular
    As long as she does not have to say anything you. Her voice is soooo annoying. Since you are "related" is she into drugs? Cause it sure sounds like she is on drugs or she is just real slooooooow

Adrianne or Elyse. Adrianne is one of the the most photogenic people I have ever seen. She looks average without makeup but in all her shots, boom!

As for Kesse - doesn't Tyra seem to pronounce this "Kissy?" Which is kind of an odd name, donchya think?
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Nope

All the girls had to do drug test to get on the show, and Adrianne was definately clear! So enough with everyone thinking she's on drugs! Do you actually think they'd let her on if she was smoking pot or something, camera's are on her all the time, when would she even have time. She just talks mono-tone, and I like it. I think it makes her even more unique. So everyone needs to stop talking about her voice, she's not on drugs.

FORT Fogey

Re: Nope

Originally posted by Mattio
    She just talks mono-tone, and I like it. I think it makes her even more unique. So everyone needs to stop talking about her voice...
    Her way of speaking could even land her jobs. Jamie Bochert, for example, is an accomplished model from L.A. but she's got a New Jersey thing going. She's got a tough 'tude. True, she's isn't going to be doing any sweet Ralph Lauren in the Hamptons ads, but she's got tons of other more edgy campaigns.

So it could work for Adrianne. Plus she's got a great personality.

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    I love Adrianne, voice and all. She has such a wordly attitude. Elyse does too so I guess that's why I wish there could be a tie between them. I just don't know which one I would like to win.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by breathless4975
    I just don't know which one I would like to win.
    I know what you mean, breathless.

In "real" model competition/searches done by Ford, Elite and other agencies, the good part is that later-round participants (not only runners-up even) are just as sought after as the eventual winner.

I suppose that could happen here for the top two or three, but I don't think so.

yep

Plus even if she doesn't get a commercial contract, that guy did say, "she's definate print material".

And she can do runway stuff too, I've seen her do it right next to me. haha.

pehshun.

love adrianne...just wish she'd take some voice and articulation classes.

I love Robin and then it is Kesse then elyse but i can see elyse winning the whole thing though
    Mariah TLC Lil Kim Christina Jennifer Hudson Guy