Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Pick To Win

urban cowgirl
    shannon is so..boring. i don't know, there is nothing in her personality that pops out.. she's just there trying to be a pretty girl. they never interview her either.

Kesse is beautiful but kind of boring too.

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    If I had to pick just one, it would be Elyse. I like Adrianne a lot (and think she could go far) but her voice holds me back some from making her a top pick.

I agree w/MajiH. Elyse would be a better representative for Revlon because she is so articulate. I was hoping Adrianne would be better speaking in front of the camera than she is when she's relaxed at home. But I guess she doesn't have it in her.

Last night when they were making her say "passion" over and over again, it reminded me of "the rain in spain stays mainly on the plain."
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by spegs
    Elyse would be a better representative for Revlon because she is so articulate.
    Good point, spegs!

Robin is also very articulate. She completely loses the Southern accent when she does a commercial or a reading.

As for Adrianne, maybe some commando speech classes, as Janice suggested, in the upcoming weeks can improve Adrianne's delivery.

FORT Fan
    I find that Robin tends to actually over pronounce words in an effort to lose the accent. While that's real good (especially for tv) she overdoes it with her mouth as well and that's real scary since she has a really wide mouth.

Adrienne needs to open her mouth more, but something always comes out in photos and even on video that just makes her look so intriguing. Maybe it's her eyes.

Elyse's quirky thing definately worked for me during the commercial as well. Yes, she is absurdly skinny, but I am REALLY hoping that that is just her body type. She is still my fav and I love her rants.

I agree with all you guys say... Elyse is my personal favorite...
    Something I wasn't sure of, but I was in the middle of, Something I forget now - Keane, This is the last time

For a beautiful face and fun personality I choose Elyse. As far as body goes; I would like to see a top model that looks like a woman not a school aged boy.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

Originally posted by Siso
    http://www.upn.com/shows/top_model/ then go to the girls picture you wanna see then go to "click here to see portfolio".

Thanks, Siso--you rock.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Ben
    FORT Newbie
    Adrianne is definitely my favorite. she has the most stunning eyes of all of them. Her face has a lot of character and still is absolutely gorgeous. Elyse would be my #2 favorite.
    God is perfect, Man is not
    Man made beer and God made pot

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by MattyBravo
    I find that Robin tends to actually over pronounce words in an effort to lose the accent. While that's real good (especially for tv) she overdoes it with her mouth as well and that's real scary since she has a really wide mouth.
    Last night, Robin was stellar in front of the camera. She definitely can turn it on because at times I nearly (but not really) forget how much of a closed-minded, unlikeable person she is.

That's good acting.

Also, the night she went to the New India House, she was told she could be a spokesperson because of her smile. She can work a room in a good way (there, for example) and in a bad way (the prayer circle, for example).