Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213

Thread: Your Pick To Win

I think both Adrianne and Elyse should have modeling contracts.

Shannon should have a modeling scholorship.

Elyse speaks more clearly than Adrianne, but Adrianne pics are a tiny bit better that Elyse.

Shannon, as you can see is absolutly, innocently, georgeous. But, as Tyra said, she is looking for someone to be known to the whole world, not just America.

Originally posted by ILuvRobin
    Both of you(Mel and Carlylicious) are on point...Mel, I am sorry about that comment...Forgive me for that one...Got caught up in the moment there....I do think she has issues, lack of self-confidence..Which is stunning cause she is BEAUTIFUL..(My opinion everyone)..But I guess everyone deal with that...I agree having the cameras follow you around constantly is no fun...I think it will teach her, and after the disappointment she will be proud of her accomplishment..
    We are cool

I gotta say this...all of these ladies went into this knowing that they would have cameras on them 24-7. They put themselves into this situation so they need realize that everything they do and say have consequences. Elyse is the one who may suffer the most, because of her confessionals.
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

FORT Regular
    melpeplina:
    I gotta say this...all of these ladies went into this knowing that they would have cameras on them 24-7. They put themselves into this situation so they need realize that everything they do and say have consequences. Elyse is the one who may suffer the most, because of her confessionals.
    I always find that interesting...with Elyse, on Survivor shows, and so on. I'm amazed by what people blurt out to the camera's sometimes! Do they forget that the tape is actually going to be shown to people?! In fact, MANY people? It's so strange!

Yet, it makes for great TV. My husband's convinced that they specifically screen/test for people with those character traits when choosing contestants for these shows. They decide ahead of time who will fill specific roles:

-The Villain
    -The Sweetheart/Girl-Next-Door
    -The Stud
    -The Bitch
    -The Dumb One/s

I'm sure that he's right on this, it's textbook almost every time!

Originally posted by Carlylicious
    Yet, it makes for great TV. My husband's convinced that they specifically screen/test for people with those character traits when choosing contestants for these shows. They decide ahead of time who will fill specific roles:

-The Villain
    -The Sweetheart/Girl-Next-Door
    -The Stud
    -The Bitch
    -The Dumb One/s

I'm sure that he's right on this, it's textbook almost every time!
    That is what Mark Burnett says all the time! Hmm...so who from ANTM fit into the categories you listed above? Here is my take:

The Villian: Ebony (Next to Robin, she causes the most conflict in the apartment)
    The Sweetheart/Girl-Next-Door: Kesse/Giselle (couldn't make up my mind on this one so I gave it to both of them)
    The Stud: Adrienne (People say she looks "butch" )
    The Bitch: Robin (No need for an explanation )
    The Dumb One: Nicole (I am not saying she is dumb, I am saying that she acted dumb with the whole boyfriend issue.)
    The Strategic Mastermind: Elyse (She keeps most of her feelings to herself and the cameras, she constantly strived to be her best and take the judge's comments and work towards getting this far and she has been quite the narrator for us...)

Ok everyone...join in on the fun...if you can think of other categories, go for it!
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

The innocent/naive one (you know the ones who never had sex or never met or interacted with a black or gay person): Shannon
    The angry one who goes off the handle every episode: Ebony
    The drama queen: Robin
    The one who was on the show but got kicked off and why is everyone so sad because we didn't get to see her onscreen that much (aka whatsherface): Kesse

ILuvRobin
    the drama queen that is a good one...she does bring Drama whereever she is....

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by melpepinla
    The Stud: Adrienne (People say she looks "butch" )

We'll get a healthy dose of that next week too it appears.

FORT Fan
    The Sweetheart/Girl-Next-Door: Kesse/Giselle (couldn't make up my mind on this one so I gave it to both of them)
    Giselle has been gone for a while but not long enough for me to forget that she was no sweetheart.

the brat: giselle
    the mastermind: elyse
    the joker: adrianne
    the bitch: robin
    the sweetheart: kesse
    the psycho: ebony
    the virgin: shannon
    the sex kitten: katie
    the phonehogger: nicole
    the one no one remembers: tessa
    I think both Adrianne and Elyse should have modeling contracts. Adrianne pics are a tiny bit better that Elyse.
    They should definitely both have contracts. We forget that they're different types of models. Elyse has always been seen as the runway model, whereas Adrianne is print material. They could both have successful careers.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213