+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: ANTM Cycle 23 - Episode Discussion Thread

CCL

Re: ANTM Cycle 23 - Episode Discussion Thread

I didn't like the second episode as much as the first. Too much focus on the "drama". The walking challenge in Harlem was weak -a lot of them being too sexy or waving their hands about. The photoshoot was not bad though a lot of them seemed to have legs that disappeared in the picture, I think from wearing dark pants above men in dark shirts.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

I'm not a fan of Stacy, she has great legs. But I much prefer Mr Jay. I love how Rita's accent gets stronger throughout the show...
    AZ Dream likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fanatic

Just caught up on the next show.

The red head did look better with much deeper red hair after you saw it I thought yes the other looked really washed out. India and her purple hair made her stand out more.

So much drama over nothing already. Very catty girls this round.

I miss the old cast of judges etc. Didn't like the nude shoot at all , some of those pictures were really bad.

I'm not that keen on the show. It lacks polish. Cherish all strung out over going from red to, well red. Crazy! I liked Cory Ann's hair, and India's. I don't like Courtney at all, her look, her eyebrows or her crappy personality!
    Hated the photo shoot...
    -Andy Rooney-

I think that's why I like it. It's not polished. It's not slick. It reminds me a little of the early seasons of ANTM. Cherish's meltdown during the makeovers was pretty pathetic, but I liked that the judges weren't afraid to eliminate her when she deserved it. I like the twins and Marissa. Courtney is OK, but I really wish they would have done something about the eyebrows, too.

I think Courtney is a chronic complainer, I'm glad someone said something. I understand why Binta was upset. I knew one of the tweyins would go, I wasn't sure which one. I am liking Paige a little more, she's starting to stand out.
    -Andy Rooney-

Agree about Paige. She's been a pretty consistent performer, but she's starting to move up my list. Courtney was pretty insufferable in this one, but I really do NOT like Binta, at all. She's a bully who seems to thrive on intimidating anyone who doesn't agree with her 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by vanillalatte View Post
    Agree about Paige. She's been a pretty consistent performer, but she's starting to move up my list. Courtney was pretty insufferable in this one, but I really do NOT like Binta, at all. She's a bully who seems to thrive on intimidating anyone who doesn't agree with her 100%.
    Yes, she's not easy to get along with. She had a point though, Courtney wouldn't be in her photo's, but Binta was expected to be in Courtney's... I don't see either of those two winning.
    -Andy Rooney-

Damn! I thought the show was over, and here we are at cycle 23!! count em....

I liked the original show, the first ten cycles or so. I watched the Australian Cycle 3 again recently just to watch alice. I love her. I liked that cycle, it was fun to watch. I will probably try to catch this one if I can tear myself away from those murder shows I became addicted to. Need a change!

I thought the right person got sent home, although I loved her look. Her video was gawd-awful.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast