+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 181
Like Tree145Likes

Thread: ANTM Cycle 22 - Episode Discussion Thread

  1. #41
    Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    46,027

    Re: ANTM Cycle 22 - Episode Discussion Thread

    I don't think he mentioned his eyes except to show a baby picture with his blue eyes. I love Lacy and Mame. and as much a I dislike camel face, Devin does take a great photo.
    Courtney usually takes a really good photo, but they are editing it for her to look weak and picked on. She exasperates me. I hope Nyle can pick it up a little, he is bringing the same look each week..
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  2. #42
    FORT Fogey annemik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    893

    Re: ANTM Cycle 22 - Episode Discussion Thread

    I'm getting bored. The living situation and all the drama reminds me too much of high school (I won't even upgrade them to college). Courtney has emotional issues and it is getting uncomfortable to watch. She is anorexic and overly emotional and doesn't belong in a competitive show with mixed sex living arrangements on camera. She has serious mental/emotional issues that can be exacerbated by this situation. Mikey is pretty typical of a lot of young stupid immature guys that have no sensitivity toward other people, especially sensitive little girls. Bello is an interesting guy. I assumed he was gay, but he is constantly hanging his arm around one of the girls. What is that about? It would irritate me - too touchy (and Mame or Hassadah are his favorites). Niles is my favorite and so sad pretty blond boy is gone (sigh) (he reminds of my husband when he was young). I may watch one more (if I can stand it).

  3. #43
    Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    46,027

    Re: ANTM Cycle 22 - Episode Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by annemik View Post
    I'm getting bored. The living situation and all the drama reminds me too much of high school (I won't even upgrade them to college). Courtney has emotional issues and it is getting uncomfortable to watch. She is anorexic and overly emotional and doesn't belong in a competitive show with mixed sex living arrangements on camera. She has serious mental/emotional issues that can be exacerbated by this situation. Mikey is pretty typical of a lot of young stupid immature guys that have no sensitivity toward other people, especially sensitive little girls. Bello is an interesting guy. I assumed he was gay, but he is constantly hanging his arm around one of the girls. What is that about? It would irritate me - too touchy (and Mame or Hassadah are his favorites). Niles is my favorite and so sad pretty blond boy is gone (sigh) (he reminds of my husband when he was young). I may watch one more (if I can stand it).
    I loved that Dustin took time to learn sign language so he could sign with Nyles, I think Bello is gay, the girls are his friends, it wouldn't bother me..
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  4. #44
    FORT Fogey annemik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    893

    Re: ANTM Cycle 22 - Episode Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I loved that Dustin took time to learn sign language so he could sign with Nyles, I think Bello is gay, the girls are his friends, it wouldn't bother me..
    I think you are right about Bello, but whether it was just friendly or not, it would bother me (personal space issues). In Hawaii, hugging when greeting or leaving is common and it still makes me uncomfortable. Dustin was a doll and its too bad he's gone, I wish it had been Hadassah, and Justin should have hidden his hickey when he had the chance.

  5. #45
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    88

    Re: ANTM Cycle 22 - Episode Discussion Thread

    Well, I knew Dustin was a goner the moment they started focusing on him so much this episode. He's a good lad but too vanilla. I do feel that Hadassah should have been eliminated; all her photos have been horrendous so far. Where is the potential that the judges say they see in her when Tyra herself mentioned that she has been regressing week after week? Way to slap yourself in the mouth. She should just say upfront at judging to Hadassah "You suck big time at photoshoots and modelling in general, but we're keeping you around because you're such a conceited beyotch and provide better drama."

    It's a pity that Nyles and Justin (the really nice guys imo who either spoke up or showed support for Courtney) are not stepping up their game during photoshoots. They're both good-looking, but not willing to take much risk with either their poses or expressions despite constant reminders. This is where Devin and Bello have the edge. However, I'm also getting bored of Devin's finger on lips posing (his so called signature flamingo/peacock pose?), it's just getting old.

    At this point, Mame, Lacey and Ava seem to be leading the pack. I'm glad because I like them, especially the first two. Mame has shown a lot of spunk both in person and at photoshoots, and might well overturn the general conception that pageant girls cannot be top models.
    MReid and annemik like this.

  6. #46
    FORT Fogey annemik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    893

    Re: ANTM Cycle 22 - Episode Discussion Thread

    Great post Duff. I agree with everything you mentioned. Dustin was adorable, but too adorable (pretty). Hadassah has been in the bottom several times, she should be going home. I kind get the feeling that they want a girl to win this time. Devin reminds me of the dorky guy in school who hung out with the cool kids (Mikey) because he provided comic relief. He is so homely, but he photographs well, and he is beyond irritating. The 3 girls you mentioned are the standouts and two of them are petite (Lacy and Ava).
    Duff and mayamaisha like this.

  7. #47
    Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    46,027

    Re: ANTM Cycle 22 - Episode Discussion Thread

    I love Ava and would love her to win.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  8. #48
    FORT Silent GolfGrrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,072

    Re: ANTM Cycle 22 - Episode Discussion Thread

    Lacey is only 18 but seems mature for her age. Courtney is 21 and ver immature for her age. Wonder what their backgrounds are that led to this.
    MReid likes this.

  9. #49
    FORT Fogey MReid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Maryland
    Age
    29
    Posts
    12,664

    Re: ANTM Cycle 22 - Episode Discussion Thread

    First of all let me just say Nyle is seriously the man most mature kind person in the house I really like that guy. But I seriously must be in the twilight zone the fact that Haddasah was not eliminated is INSANE! I just cannot believe it she has yet to take one good photo this entire competition. I don't get the love of Devin's photos he looks so weird and if he puts his finger on his lip again in another photo I'll scream to the top of my lungs. I Love Laceys photos she is hands down my favorite female model. Mikey is a despicable human being and Bello and Devin are MAJOR drama queens idk y Ashley hangs out with them.
    Duff and annemik like this.

  10. #50
    Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    46,027

    Re: ANTM Cycle 22 - Episode Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by MReid View Post
    First of all let me just say Nyle is seriously the man most mature kind person in the house I really like that guy. But I seriously must be in the twilight zone the fact that Haddasah was not eliminated is INSANE! I just cannot believe it she has yet to take one good photo this entire competition. I don't get the love of Devin's photos he looks so weird and if he puts his finger on his lip again in another photo I'll scream to the top of my lungs. I Love Laceys photos she is hands down my favorite female model. Mikey is a despicable human being and Bello and Devin are MAJOR drama queens idk y Ashley hangs out with them.
    I really like Ashley, I don't know what she sees in him either.. I think Devin just goes for it, he was jumping in his photo, I liked it.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.