+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree145Likes

Thread: ANTM Cycle 22 - Episode Discussion Thread

FORT Regular

Re: ANTM Cycle 22 - Episode Discussion Thread

I am getting really weary of the drama going on in the show. The Courtney/Mikey incident is just so similar to the Nina/Chris scenario two seasons ago, even their personalities are so so alike (quirky/insecure girl vs mean/insecure guy).

Lacey is fast becoming another of my favorites in the competition. Stephan/Hadashan can go soon. Both are good looking but just not top model material (and too egoistic to boot).

I've got a funny hunch that they might go the extreme with Mikey and make him bald. It would be interesting to see how he reacts if that happens.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Every show has drama, this doesn't bother me, I simply FF
    MReid and annemik like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I'm not exactly sure what to make of this cycle. They've got a couple that have real modeling potential, but way too many are obviously just in there for the drama.

I take it they've gone back to getting eliminated means you're out for good, with no second chances based on viewer input?

Quote Originally Posted by SurrnderDorothy View Post
    I'm not exactly sure what to make of this cycle. They've got a couple that have real modeling potential, but way too many are obviously just in there for the drama.

I take it they've gone back to getting eliminated means you're out for good, with no second chances based on viewer input?
    I love not having viewer input! The judges decide
    MReid likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

I absolutely adore not having to endure clips of couch potatoes all over the country giving their "expert opinions", but I DID kind of get used to the idea that a model could come back into the contest as a "dark horse" and shake things up part-way through.

Oh, well...

That had to be some of the best makeovers I have seen on this show I hardly recognised Ashley. Courtney looked good as did Ava, and Lacy(think that's her name) Heck even camel face Devin looked good. Stefano needs to stop thinking he is all that, he isn't. Although, I did like his hair. I loved it when Nyle shut them up, that they were complaining about hair, and he cant hear. He didn't have to have much done, his face and eyes are beautiful. I am enjoying this so far.
    MReid and annemik like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

I just saw last night's episode. So much to say about so many adolescent egotistical children. Now I know why I stopped watching this show last year. The house antics annoy me and sway my opinion toward some and away from others. I am going to refer to them as boys and girls because I think it will take awhile before they become men and women. Oh well, it reminds me of sorority life with the fraternity next door (except the "boys" got kicked out at 10:00 pm). I actually like most of the make-overs. Except Mikey - the horny hound finally scored (but, they should have cut his hair). Devin is the gossip of the group (and very annoying) but his makeover is a big improvement and he photographs much much better than he looks in reality. Bello is the town crier and critic (they should have cut his hair too, but he'd look good even bald, what a "face"). My new favorite is Nyles - beautiful "man" inside and out. I still like Dustin and Justin. I keep getting the names mixed up, but Mame's flame is the better model. Hadashan had to have the side of her head shaved and you'd think Rome had just fallen (although I doubt she even knows where Rome is). I'll keep watching and FF through the stupid parts.

Quote Originally Posted by annemik View Post
    I just saw last night's episode. So much to say about so many adolescent egotistical children. Now I know why I stopped watching this show last year. The house antics annoy me and sway my opinion toward some and away from others. I am going to refer to them as boys and girls because I think it will take awhile before they become men and women. Oh well, it reminds me of sorority life with the fraternity next door (except the "boys" got kicked out at 10:00 pm). I actually like most of the make-overs. Except Mikey - the horny hound finally scored (but, they should have cut his hair). Devin is the gossip of the group (and very annoying) but his makeover is a big improvement and he photographs much much better than he looks in reality. Bello is the town crier and critic (they should have cut his hair too, but he'd look good even bald, what a "face"). My new favorite is Nyles - beautiful "man" inside and out. Still like Dustin and Justin. I keep getting the names mixed up, but Mame's flame is the better model. Hadashan had to have the side of her head shave and you'd think Rome had just fallen (although I doubt she even knows where Rome is). I'll keep watching and FF through the stupid parts.
    I do that (FF) Bello has settled down imo. I loved Ashley's hair, she had it cut like Tyra, I saw a photo on FB, she looks stunning. I wish I could wear my hair like that,..
    annemik likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

I didn't like Stefano but I really wished Haddasah went home her photo was horrendous in fact every photo she's taken has been horrendous. I was so glad Nyle told them to stop complaining about hair. I liked Ashleys Ty cut too
    Fanny Mare and annemik like this.

I like Bello's look and photos, but his eyes have been bothering me. There's just something unnatural looking about the tone of them. It almost looks like they are missing the little "texture" that eyes generally have - the tiny lines and imperfections. So I started searching a bit on the interwebs...
    MODELS.com Portfolio | Bello S.

I missed the first episode. Did he really make a big deal about being bullied about his eye color as a kid!?

I simultaneously feel bad for and am annoyed by Courtney.

Mikey is a jerk and I thought his legs looked really wimpy in the no-retouch photo. Haddasah can go home any time, I don't like her spoiled attitude.

I really like Mame and Nyle. I hope Nyle can pick it up in photos because I agree with Tyra that they are missing something.

Lacey looks like Demi Lovato with her makeover, but her photos have been very good. The only makeover that I really dislike is the girl with the mullet. I just don't care for the look, but given that it's a mullet, she does pull it off well.
    Last edited by ClosetRTWatcher; 09-03-2015 at 04:21 PM.

+ Reply to Thread