+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree145Likes

Thread: ANTM Cycle 22 - Episode Discussion Thread

Re: ANTM Cycle 22 - Episode Discussion Thread

Did anyone see last night's show? They had eliminations at the beginning after the catwalk between hi-rises, then a photo session (couples wrapped together in string, cord, hair, etc). Then they eliminated one guy. Devin is still there and they appear to really like him. He gives me the creeps! Bello sleeps with stuffed animals and Asian guy and beautiful Mame had a photo shoot together and have a little crush on each other. Strange looking little blond girl with gap in front teeth had a melt-down. That's about it.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

I saw it tonight. I didn't think Bryant would make (he was all muscles) but I was surprised he teared up at going. Same for that very petite girl.
    I loved the photo of the couple bound by lights. Devin did have a good picture, but his face reminds me of a camel. Courtney had the meltdown, and I am always surprised by the pictures flower child takes.
    AZ Dream and annemik like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Devin did NOT have the best photo. Lacey's photo was actually my favorite I see great potential in her. I went from liking Mikey to hating him, hated the way he made fun of Courtney. I actually like Bello, he may be a bit over the top, but I loved how he came to Courtneys defense and love his photos so far. Haddassah is another drama queen, I need her and Devin off my tv screen asap. Looks like they will get their makeovers next.
    AZ Dream and Fanny Mare like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MReid View Post
    Devin did NOT have the best photo. Lacey's photo was actually my favorite I see great potential in her. I went from liking Mikey to hating him, hated the way he made fun of Courtney. I actually like Bello, he may be a bit over the top, but I loved how he came to Courtneys defense and love his photos so far. Haddassah is another drama queen, I need her and Devin off my tv screen asap. Looks like they will get their makeovers next.
    Chop off all their hair. Hadassah may walk if they do that, or so miss pageant queen says. I am a bello fan.I do love makeovers and how they fuss and cry.
    MReid likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Mame, Justin, Lacey, and Bello right now I think are the top contenders just based on photos/runway walks, but I am looking forward to seeing the makeovers. Based on personality I really like Nyle and Dustin a lot but they gotta step up their game. Courtney is a sweet heart and I hope she gains some confidence soon. I am also glad they got rid of the social media score. Just leave it to photos and challenge scores and let the judges decide.

The guy with the long blond hair went straight bully on the girl with the teeth. I apologize but I just don't know their names yet. He acted awful towards her. He clearly has some issues that need to be addressed, imo.
    MReid likes this.
    "Everyone has a Mt. Everest. ......."

His name is Mikey yeah he really pissed me off this episode too
    mayamaisha likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mayamaisha View Post
    The guy with the long blond hair went straight bully on the girl with the teeth. I apologize but I just don't know their names yet. He acted awful towards her. He clearly has some issues that need to be addressed, imo.
    Mikey vs Courtney..
    mayamaisha likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Speaking of Bello and Devin, they make me think of Beauty and the Beast. Bello is prettier than any of the girls and Devin does look like a camel. I know that sounds mean, but I can't help it, I'm being very judgmental today. Is the Asian guy Justin? Which one is Dustin? I know Nyles is the deaf one (he's my favorite for the guys) and Mame is so beautiful. Can you imagine if Mame and Bello had a baby - it would be gorgeous! I am so bad with names.

Yes, Justian is Asian. Dustin is the down home good ole boy. Nice guy. Not sure how far he will go.

I like Mame, her kind of beauty isn't to my liking. Maybe because she is also pageant
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread