+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree194Likes

Thread: ANTM Cycle 21 - Episode Discussion Thread

Re: ANTM Cycle 21 - Episode Discussion Thread

I despise the fan stuff. I was hoping it was going away with BryanBoy this season!!
    Dukie and Duckyface like this.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher View Post
    I despise the fan stuff. I was hoping it was going away with BryanBoy this season!!
    I agree, its not so bad with him gone though. I like who I like regardless of the silly clips of nobodies like us saying what they think...
    ClosetRTWatcher likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

At least we don't have BryanBoy! Seriously, why is that something a grown man calls himself!?

I think Tyra has finally gotten the message that her show really isn't taken seriously by the fashion industry. Now she cares about the viewers because they're the ones who keep the show on the air.

I hate the fan videos during panel too. I usually hit the mute button. If I wanted to know what those people think. I'd go to YouTube.
    ClosetRTWatcher and Dukie like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I'm genuinely curious. Was there ever a time when Tyra spoke like a normal person? She flits in and out of these ridiculous accents and made up words, I just can't with her. I want to press mute every time she speaks.

And I agree, the fan vote is stupid. Who cares what these people think?
    "I suck at life" ~Dan

^ lol I've always thought Tyra talked like a female James Kirk/William Shatner...and that's just her style of speech, not the weird things she comes up with! (Like, the whole alien thing, with Cari - "That's a compliment when you're a model, so this is actually good for you...") Interesting episode, I liked the photo shoot and the makeovers were...fun. ;-) I was kinda shocked at the elimination, honestly, I didn't think either of the bottom two should go and don't think it's their fault that their photo set-ups didn't work as well. Totally agreed with the guy who won, loved that pic! Not sure what to think about Matt...
    Dukie likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wannasee View Post
    ^ lol I've always thought Tyra talked like a female James Kirk/William Shatner...and that's just her style of speech, not the weird things she comes up with! (Like, the whole alien thing, with Cari - "That's a compliment when you're a model, so this is actually good for you...") Interesting episode, I liked the photo shoot and the makeovers were...fun. ;-) I was kinda shocked at the elimination, honestly, I didn't think either of the bottom two should go and don't think it's their fault that their photo set-ups didn't work as well. Totally agreed with the guy who won, loved that pic! Not sure what to think about Matt...

Neither is he.....
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer.

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

CCL

It's hypocritical...don't show the Matt and Will kiss but spend half an hour talking about it (because scandal) and in the preview for next week show Kari kissing a girl with everyone gong ooh yay!
    The guy makeovers were ok because really they didn't do much...except for that guy who got the stupid fake beard.
    Kari got screwed...step away from the blonde, Tyra. Shei looks look some sort of Cruella de Vil. Mirjana was more "modelly" with long hair but anyways, her storyline is "who will she flirt with next!" so it probably doesn't matter.
    Decent shoot. The guy who won's photo was good, as was Lenox's. I guess I'm rooting for Lenox or him at this point.
    Dukie and Duckyface like this.
    Before we begin, what are the parameters of the guessing game? How many guesses do I get? Is there a time limit?

This was a very weird shocking and disappointing episode. So Romeo is pretty much a demon. Denzel has a temper. He disappointed me at that photo shoot the way he conducted himself and why is he interested in mariana why... ugh. Uhm the Matt and Will kiss... yeah no comment. Poor Kari her makeover is a disaster shame on u Tyra and Chantelle went home????? Nooooooooooo

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    Dukie likes this.

This episode was a travesty. Do we really need so much focus on the Will-Matt kiss that was apparently so minor that it wasn't even shown? Geez, give Matt a freakin break and let him figure himself out!!

I canNOT believe they sent Chantelle home over Adam. His photo was atrocious. He looked unnaturally short, bleh!

That lace beard thing looked RIDICULOUS!! Would anyone on earth believe that thing was real?? Poor Kari's hair looks completely unnatural. I don't think that color exists in nature. I am also not convinced about the black/white look they gave Shei.

I'm sick of the whole "Romeo's a witch" shtick. Whatever.

I think Lenox had the best makeover if the girls. I like the new look of the girl who got curly hair, but I was not impressed by her photo.

I don't even remember Ben, but his photo was fantastic. Good on him!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Duckyface and wannasee like this.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

I loved the makeovers, some of them are off the wall, but they look so good in photos. ( before and after)

I really dislike Romeo, and his asking for voodoo dolls. I suspect he is happy Chantelle went home .Does he like anyone? Ugh just ugh. Miss J did a great impression of him..

The guy with the beard, frightful. I think he will look with one that isn't so false looking

I love Ben, Will and Lennox , they take great pictures. And don't act like children
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread