+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree194Likes

Thread: ANTM Cycle 21 - Episode Discussion Thread

Re: 8/18 ANTM 21 Premiere Episode Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Do you remember Danny? I sure don't. Hmm. Romeo, not keen on him, but I bet he takes really great photos. I like the guy that wore heels, beautiful face. Denzel looked fine.. and Keith . I suspect if miss Jamie Rae makes it, her makeover will be awesome . I am looking forward to next week and what their photos turn out like .
    Other than Cory, I vaguely remember 2-3 other of the guys and maybe 2-3 girls, by name and sight. Danny didn't ring any bells, in either format.

Re: ANTM Cycle 21 - Episode Discussion Thread

Too many contestants for me to remember, and they only cut half this week so I have another week of not being able to keep track of most of them. There was quite a bit of theatrics, that I fast forwarded through, but at least this year I think there are quite a few who could be good models, and Miss J is back
    wannasee likes this.

Miss J returning is literally the only reason im giving this season a chance lol.

CCL

This year it seems more like they just want to film a college frat party type show...especially with that dude bro guy. Goings on between the "models" rather than the actual shoots. Maybe it'll be a bit better when it gets going but right now it's all just "draaaa-ma."
    Dukie likes this.
    Before we begin, what are the parameters of the guessing game? How many guesses do I get? Is there a time limit?

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

For the most part I liked who they chose. I love Denzel. I like him better than Keith. Romeo can leave anytime, I don't like him at all( that means he will stay until the end) I also like Will and Ben. Chantelle is my favourite girl. I don't get what's so special about Mirjana, so I hope she shows us. I also like the photographer Yu Tsai -
    MReid likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Everything Fanny Mare just said is exactly how I feel lol no need for me to write another post lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mreid1472 View Post
    Everything Fanny Mare just said is exactly how I feel lol no need for me to write another post lol
    You're welcome
    MReid likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

I'm not impressed with anyone yet, as far as modeling ability goes. Personality-wise, I like Will and Matthew. I'm not impressed with any of the girls in any way. Hopefully, that will change, but this might be the season where a guy wins.

The problem with co-ed cycles is that the show devolves into a fashion version of The Real World. I don't like that show any more, so why would I want to watch Tyra's version of it? This show ceased to even be remotely relevant in the fashion industry (and it was only ever remotely relevant to begin with), but now it's a joke. I'm still watching, but barely.

The other problem with letting men on the show is that we're subjected to lots of versions of Blue Steel in the pictures. Please. It's so over-the-top bad with those male model stares. If I didn't know better, I'd think the guys were joking, but it's clear they aren't.

Adam needs to go, like LAST week. That kid annoys the hell out of me. Him doing push-ups on set while the photographer waited was just embarrassing, not to mention unprofessional.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

FORT Fan

I could watch ANTM if Tyra wasn't on.

Quote Originally Posted by overseas View Post
    I could watch ANTM if Tyra wasn't on.
    Well that wont happen, its her show
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread