+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Angelea - ANTM All-Stars (Cycle 17)

CCL

Re: Angelea - ANTM All-Stars (Cycle 17)

The lawsuit might have been in the offing for a while ...lawsuits take forever. I doubt she missed out on a "bunch of Vogue spreads" and three million is a bit much. It's an interesting story, however.
    Before we begin, what are the parameters of the guessing game? How many guesses do I get? Is there a time limit?

I never really cared why Angelea was disqualified I was just mad because they tried to cover up the fact that she won, but its about time the truth came out lol

What a hoot! I always called her that word, you know the one....turns out it was true! lol... what i find hard to believe is that they would have given her "the crown" at all...she was so tacky and sleazy from the inside out. There is no way in hell that creature would have missed out on 3 mil worth of work. She probably wouldn't have made much. I hope she loses her lawsuit. They should laugh her out of the courtroom.

She should have known that Tyra would never allow a winner of her show to have had such a background. Tyra is a strange woman, very egotistical and so on, but deep inside she seems to be a naive, innocent type. I guess she should put it in plain english on the paperwork that goes out....no hookers need apply.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12