+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree155Likes

Thread: ANTM Cycle 24 - Episode Discussion Thread

ANTM Cycle 24 - Episode Discussion Thread

America's Next Top Model, the most successful and longest-running fashion reality TV series in history, returns to the runway and the BOSS is back! After stepping away, Tyra Banks returns and is ready to take this season to the next level - next level fierce, that is. The competition will once again feature an all-female cast competing for the crown, but this time around the age limit has been lifted. America's Next Top Model is at the forefront of celebrating models of all shapes, sizes, colors, and now ages. Season 24 of ANTM struts back onto the VH1 stage with returning judges Drew Elliott, Law Roach and Ashley Graham, alongside an ensemble of new experts and a whole new set of prizes in the city where dreams are made: Los Angeles. This season of America's Next Top Model will uplift, inspire and entertain while continuing to redefine the definition of beauty.
    Enjoy the season!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Re: ANTM Cycle 24 - Episode Discussion Thread

Watched half of the premier & the word that kept popping into my head was “chaos”.

JAC
    FORT Newbie

I enjoyed the episode, I am glad it is back but I can see Tyra's "next level fierce" getting annoying real quick!
    betty80 likes this.

FORT Fogey

I too, thought that there was so much noise. I know that beauty is in the eye of the beholder......but my concept of beauty and the show's concept are way far apart......there was no beauty either inside or outside so I just shut it off after a very short time. I loved the show during the Jay/Nigel years....but not any more.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

They packed a lot into one hour!
    I'm so glad the woman that was 42 got to stay, I think she has potential, much more than the cray cray.

Tyra looked lovely, I've always thought that. Ashley Graham, gorgeous as well!
    beerbelly and PeekingDuck like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Kao

Meh. A few of these girls they picked for potential drama. :/ I'm rooting for the 42 year old, the crazy blond, and the girl who is losing her hair.
    beerbelly likes this.

FORT Fanatic

I thought the wrong girl went home last night but what do I know. The girl can't help looking like she did with what they gave her to wear. Others had more fashion forward stuff to wear she had a flowered dress and hat.

I think there are a lot of beautiful women on this show. I like the Japanese/Black woman, Coura and the Black plus-sized model. Although I wasn't thrilled with the photo shoot of being pregnant, some of these ladies are too young and I can't imagine it being emotional for each of them.

I thought the 'homegirl' was the right one to go home. She didn't really know who she was yet so it came through in her actions and photos.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

The bottom two weren't very good imho. I love Rio and Coura..beautiful girls. i think liz is cute, but that's going to wear thin
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

CCL

This was a stupid photoshoot.
    Blonde homegirl resembles conservate blonde (Liberty?) so she was easy to cut, imo. Plus, car-living Brendi had the better story ie drama. Also, Brendi’s talking head had her wearing a hat so it was obvious she made it to makeover week (with hat covering her hair).
    Rooting for Rio and Khrystyana.
    Before we begin, what are the parameters of the guessing game? How many guesses do I get? Is there a time limit?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast