+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: ANTM Cycle 23 - Episode Discussion Thread

ANTM Cycle 23 - Episode Discussion Thread

"America's Next Top Model" gets a makeover to kick off its 23rd season. While returning to its roots in New York City, the longest-running fashion reality TV series in history debuts on VH1 and welcomes a brand new host, new panel members, and a slew of new experts. An all-female cast of 14 aspiring models battle in various head-to-head challenges to discover which contestant can strut her stuff to the title and a prize package that includes $100,000 and a fashion spread in Paper magazine. Singer/actress Rita Ora hosts, and supermodel and body activist Ashley Graham, Paper magazine Chief Creative Officer Drew Elliott, and celebrity stylist and image architect Law Roach serve as judges. Show creator and former host Tyra Banks makes surprise appearances throughout the season.
    One more time!
    momrek06 likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Re: ANTM Cycle 23 - Episode Discussion Thread

Well, I loved the first episode!
    The show was much better produced, in my opinion, with a quicker pace & much more interesting. Go-sees on the first epi, for example.
    Rita Ora & the crew were also very good, I thought.
    dzigner and momrek06 like this.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

I had a quick peek, and it looks better than I thought. Tyra is still producing..I'm watching the rest tonight...
    momrek06 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I loved the FIRST episode!!!
    KAREN

FORT Fogey

I saw the repeat last night----it is on a bit earlier so that makes more sense for me to see it on Tueday. It did move quite quickly and it no longer is filled with Tyra pictures.
    momrek06 likes this.

I watched last night. I really enjoyed it. I hope they keep it up. I was glad to see both of the twins make it in. It will be interesting to see how they differ in their photos. Even though it's a bit gimmicky, I also like watching them walk the runway together.

Two people I was glad didn't make it into the house were Starr (because I didn't like her look and I don't care to watch relationship drama between her and Kyle), and Quei (because she seemed like a pot-stirring beyotch).

Other than a couple of songs I'm not that familiar with Rita Ora. I didn't realize she had a modeling background also. I thought all the judges seemed like they were giving constructive feedback. I'm looking forward to the rest of the season!
    momrek06 likes this.

Totally agree with you, CRTW!!

Star was hysterically crying and NOT because she did not make it for a chance to be ANTM but because of Kyle.

And yes Quei, I could see her being a p.i.t.a. BUT I also thought it she makes it in, she will be out quickly.

I love the young lady from TEXAS so far.....so much fun, so much energy.....!!!!

I was surprised India made it in....while she is a beauty, she seemed bored with it all.....also her name.....she looks like a CATHERINE to me not India!!!
    ClosetRTWatcher likes this.
    KAREN

Another great, well-paced episode. Love how the judges had no trouble sending the "right" person home. These judges are on their game!

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

I'm not all over Kyle like they are. I guess they like that look. I think a couple of them are standouts. I liked Binta, she needs to zip it at times.imho.
    AZ Dream likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Caught the replays of the first two episodes last night. Really liked it... more than I thought I would! Rita Ora did a great job at hosting and I actually liked the runway coach and the judges, too. A lot of the girls have potential. Can't wait to see their makeovers - this is where Tyra's cray-cray usually came out in full force, so it'll be interesting to see what they do to these girls this season.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast