+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: ANTM Cycle 22 - Episode Discussion Thread

ANTM Cycle 22 - Episode Discussion Thread

"The Guys and Girls Make It to Hollywood" - Potential contestants vie for a spot in Cycle 22.

Enjoy the show!
    MReid likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Re: 8/5 ANTM 22 - Premiere Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

I think everyone is pretty good looking. Especially when they stop talking. The dark guy with the blue eyes(Bollis?) what a different look.

I hope they cut Mikes hair, and I love Mame and Nyle. Bryant get over yourself.. Devin is super odd looking.

Love Tyra with short hair, it looks great on her.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Regular

Agree about Tyra with short hair. Sharp, crisp, edgy and youthful-looking. She should have this makeover about ten seasons ago.

I will admit I haven't seen the episode, but am just surprised that ANTM is still even on.

The positive side, I am glad she still is doing guys and girls.

I had to watch this on computer - couldn't DVR. Interesting contestants, especially the guys. I don't remember names, but some were memorable. Dark guy with very strange light blue eyes - beautiful. His whole face is beautiful, but he is very strange. Devin - way too odd looking and kind of scary (seemed kind of argumentative also). The guys were more interesting than the girls. My 2 favorite guys - the deaf guy Niles and the cute blond wrestler and of course, the Asian guy. Two favorite girls - pageant girl (very sweet and pretty) and the first girl out (reminded me of Cindy Crawford). This is going to be fun.

I already want people that got to stay to just go. Now. Immediately. They should have kept the tall girl and gotten rid of the crazy evil looking guy and the blue eyed one. From the time they started speaking it was just absolutely ridiculous. ESPECIALLY the one who says he's sogned to "6 agencies" - O don't beleive that, he can't act like a normal person for 5 seconds. He can't speak. He can't stand still. He has no potential to do anything professionally, I don't understand how he'd even hold a part time job at McDonald's acting like that. They always say "you have to be more then a pretty face" but then accept people like this on the show? Okay.

and good greif at Bryant every other sentence "I'm the best looking". No. You're not. He is so repulsive. Because he has washboard abs, he's really not very attractive other wise.

Ugh Im just in a mood with this show right now. Rant over. Lol
    annemik likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by annemik View Post
    I had to watch this on computer - couldn't DVR. Interesting contestants, especially the guys. I don't remember names, but some were memorable. Dark guy with very strange light blue eyes - beautiful. His whole face is beautiful, but he is very strange. Devin - way too odd looking and kind of scary (seemed kind of argumentative also). The guys were more interesting than the girls. My 2 favorite guys - the deaf guy Niles and the cute blond wrestler and of course, the Asian guy. Two favorite girls - pageant girl (very sweet and pretty) and the first girl out (reminded me of Cindy Crawford). This is going to be fun.
    I agree with all of this.
    -Andy Rooney-

LOVE Tyra with short hair its a perfect look for her. Early favorites so far are Nyle, Dustin, Lacey, and Ashley. I can already however tell that several of these models are going to annoy me. First of all is Devin is one pyscho Bello too much of a diva, Bryant thinks waaaaay to much of himself, Haddasah is pretty but I did not like her photo at all. I assume the top 14 will be revealed next week. Although its easy to find out which 14 make it into the house if you just go to wikipedia
    “Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.”- Albert Camus

Re: ANTM Cycle 22 - Episode Discussion Thread

I'm remembering how truly annoying I find Tyra most of the time. I'm glad they brought Miss J back, but I still miss Mr. Jay. I find Yu Tsai super snotty most of the time.

This season seems half actual models and half people who will be dramatic.

For me, it's all about Nyle.

Courtney? I don't get it.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Re: ANTM Cycle 22 - Episode Discussion Thread

I love Bello, those eyes, man they are mesmerizing I think Nyle is great and one other guy. Mikey is always horny, chop his ummmm, locks off!!

Ava is beautiful, she came in flower girl, but the camera loves her. Love Tyras hair, even more than last week. This is a better season than the last, I am glad booby girl went home. Next week looks fun, and I loved the house the brothes did..great job
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast