+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree86Likes

Thread: ANTM Cycle 20: Guys & Girls Episode Discussion Thread

Re: ANTM Cycle 20: Guys & Girls Episode Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Don posing as part of a gay couple may just be the best photo ever taken on this show.
    Maybe. There have been a few I have really loved .But a photo with Don in, is a good photo
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Geez, Kelly really is a first-class beyotch! And Chlea shot herself in the foot; she'll never get a fair judging from Kelly for however long she's still in the competition!

And, 1) the fact that the judges' scores are all over the map tells me that their opinions are all crap & don't reflect any truth; 2) the fact that the social media scores often totally contradict the judges' opinions backs up #1!!
    Florimel and Duckyface like this.

Quote Originally Posted by zookeepertx View Post
    Geez, Kelly really is a first-class beyotch! And Chlea shot herself in the foot; she'll never get a fair judging from Kelly for however long she's still in the competition!

And, 1) the fact that the judges' scores are all over the map tells me that their opinions are all crap & don't reflect any truth; 2) the fact that the social media scores often totally contradict the judges' opinions backs up #1!!
    I like the media scores, and the judges never have agreed Nigel spoke of that , and that Tyra was often outvoted
    -Andy Rooney-

Really the only photos that I liked were the male gay couple (who totally sold it in all their shots based on how I could see the camera shooting the pics) and Marvin's photo - but of Marvin. It was supposed to be a bit creepy and he got that right. And on the first photo - it shows talent on their side for two straight men playing gay and more importantly NOT falling into the stereotype of a gay couple, which I also appreciated.

The rest of them were just... meh.

Not surprised with the bottom two pictures - they really weren't that strong.

What DOES annoy the living daylights and nightlight out of me is that they're doing this stupid "flicker animation" to ALL the pics. They are SO distracting to the photos themselves. I think about half of the "bad" photos would look better without the animation. The only one where the flickering looked good was the "nudist" wedding. (Which leads to another comment... an observation only. In Cycle 2 they had the girls in body paint and nude models, but here they wore the body slips. Now, admittedly being really nude in this photo was unnecessary, but I do find it funny that modesty is apparently all important in this cycle but not way back when. Is it because of the male contestants or what?)
    JohnnyK likes this.

Ok Don is one Hot guy and those eyes of his! Bedroom eyes lol. Now I feel sick because I am so much older than he is but not dead lol
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Don kind of creeps me out. Maybe because he's too perfect looking and he's WAY too impressed with himself. Kind of a nitwit too.

I'm more into Phil. I guess I like a man to look like a man.....and not one who spends more time in front of the mirror than I do! He looked really hot in that photo shoot.

I'll be curious to see how the makeovers go. Hopefully, they're coming soon!

ETA: Ha! I posted before seeing the previews showing next week's makeovers!
    Last edited by Critical; 08-10-2013 at 03:29 AM.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

CCL

Did any of y'all know that Jourdan was married at 18? I'm shocked and wish they would mention it more.
    Sad about Bianca going. She was a total double of Arizona Muise and much better than, say, poor man's Queen Latifah Chlea.
    Are they gong to have two winners, one of each gender? If not I predict a male will win to "justify" the setup of this season.
    Shoepie, Duckyface and JohnnyK like this.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    Ok Don is one Hot guy and those eyes of his! Bedroom eyes lol. Now I feel sick because I am so much older than he is but not dead Lil
    He has beautiful bedroom eyes, and I am older than you

Did any of y'all know that Jourdan was married at 18?
    LOL CCL- its the most traumatic thing to have happen to her - please! we have heard enough
    There Is only one winner - M or F
    Last edited by Fanny Mare; 08-10-2013 at 10:14 AM.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    He has beautiful bedroom eyes, and I am older than you

LOL CCL- its the most traumatic thing to have happen to her - please! we have heard enough
    There Is only one winner - M or F
    Amen to all of this! Don and Corey's eyes definitely have me mesmerized and I am pretty old. And yes, only one winner, hallelujah! But...Are they gonna kick two out every week? If that was mentioned, I missed it. Oh, and someone was married and divorced, you say?!

I didn't think it was really fair, the photo that got Bianca eliminated. Not much you can do to rock a pilgrim headpiece and frock. I guess she didn't smize enough?! Heck, you couldn't barely see her face!

That was a cool runway but pretty extreme and kinda cool to see everyone do it. I previously posted that I agreed with Kelly that the ice cream man had a horrible walk but...as a friend pointed out, there's been no runway teaching and they know he has no modeling experience. Shame on me for such a quick judgment...
    Last edited by wannasee; 08-11-2013 at 04:34 AM.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I kind of got a kick out of Kelly Cutrone laying that one girl LOW after the girl told her what the girl thought of the way Kelly was handling herself. After she got through with her little assessment, without being asked, I thought "Uh-oh!" When you're applying for a job (which is really what these contestants are doing), we all need to remember that we have 2 ears and 1 mouth for a reason! If somebody in a position of we don't know, and who doesn't know us, asks our opinion, we need to proceed cautiously EVEN then. It's never a good thing when somebody we're interviewing with has to teach us what it is we should have been taught at home. Oh well.....that was a costly, valuable, lesson learned. It's never good to get too familiar with an interviewer! Never assume you are equals!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread