+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree86Likes

Thread: ANTM Cycle 20: Guys & Girls Episode Discussion Thread

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: ANTM Cycle 20: Guys & Girls Episode Discussion Thread

I know.

I like the ice cream man (Mike) and Marvin, both have a great look. The guy with all the tatts (don't know his name) has such gorgeous eyes .
    I think I will be rooting for a guy to win this year.

I don't like Chris, the one that was punching all the other guys in the nuts. What was up with that, and then him saying it was only in fun. WTH? He is just lucky that one of the guys didn't beat the crap out of him for that stupid stunt.

Guessing who the first boot will be, I'll just go out and randomly say Jiana.

Quote Originally Posted by xmaskat View Post
    I like the ice cream man (Mike) and Marvin, both have a great look. The guy with all the tatts (don't know his name) has such gorgeous eyes .

I don't like Chris, the one that was punching all the other guys in the nuts. What was up with that, and then him saying it was only in fun. WTH? He is just lucky that one of the guys didn't beat the crap out of him for that stupid stunt.
    Ice cream man is yummy. I quite like the guy with the beard, I bet they shave that off come makeover time
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I have also given up on the show, but after watching the first two episodes of this season I'm giving it a try. I like the guys better, they seem to have more spunk. I can't stand the sob stories some of these people have, then again they are really young so... Love the guy with a beard and the ice cream fellow.

Quote Originally Posted by xmaskat View Post

I personally don't like that Chris either and was angry he was selected over the plumber - who I think had a better look and had some raw talent there. I think that anyone who hits anyone, even a "prank in the nuts" one should be considered fighting with the contestants and dismissed. It was uncalled for and I DO think he took someone's spot away from them because those actions.

Regarding Virgg - I think she has a lot of potential, but should've waited the year before coming on the show until after the complete gender change. That said, I am glad she dropped out before the finalists were revealed so she did not take someone's spot and then drop out (and given Tyra's want to have someone "unique" all the time - let's be real, she'd been cast unless she stunk like a skunk in peat bog for 10 years in her photos).

I'd like for a guy to win and right now I'm rooting for Marvin - he's got a good look, shows respect for folks no matter their differences, has learned why his family sacrificed on their way to coming to the states, and is more appreciative of it. And I also like the beard guy, and think they REALLY need to keep the beard, even if they trim it to be a bit more smooth. There is just something about it that works with his look even in high fashion/underwear.

The ONLY thing I see as a potential problem is they live in the same house and there are more straight males than folks think. Sorry, but while I know most folks are gentlemen/ladies, it does lead to a lot of temptation that they don't need (especially due to potential lawsuit cases).

Watching the rerun since I missed this on Friday & I've just gotta say: to me, Marvin is NOT an attractive man AT ALL! YEESH!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Do these models get to keep these photos for their portfolios? I've wondered that for years.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I might not like Marvin, but he takes a really good picture I also totally bought Don and Chris as a gay couple. I didn't think Bianci was the weakest girl though. The guys are running this show. Corey, his eyes look like the actor on ER. Come to think of it, so are Dons - he just doesn't look like a Don to me.

I can't stand that dope Bryanboy( who knew he was 31?) I didn't.

I have always thought Kelly Cutrone was a cow, even before ANTM - but she knows her stuff
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Don posing as part of a gay couple may just be the best photo ever taken on this show.

+ Reply to Thread