+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 157
Like Tree93Likes

Thread: ANTM: College Edition - Episode Discussion Thread

  1. #41
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13,531

    Re: ANTM: College Edition - Episode Discussion Thread

    Tyra was able to find her ghetto, badass b*tches even in colleges!

    The tearful call Victoria made to her mother was clearly from the first call. She is walking toward the phone with her long curly hair and in the booth she had it straight and pulled up in a bun on the top of her head. What a shocker that she was the best of the lot this week. I hope she sticks around because I find her fascinating. Tyra will get to her hair at some point.
    CrazyDutchWoman likes this.

  2. #42
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    75

    Re: ANTM: College Edition - Episode Discussion Thread

    Darian deserved to go because she was more concerned with staring down the girl she had a fight with than doing her shot. I am glad the girl from Harvard left because she obviously wasn't into it, had no passion, and I got tired of how they name-dropped Harvard every two seconds.

    I know she will likely be one of the top girls due to fans, but I really can't stand Kristin's personality. She is just awful and has to go. I would not be surprised if the final two were Brittany and Leila. I loved Laura before the makeover, but the blondness does not help her look overall. I think she's less attractive now. It's funny how tame a few of the makeovers were. The girls looked almost the same.
    Last edited by JulieF; 09-08-2012 at 09:12 AM. Reason: fixed spellings of names

  3. #43
    FORT Regular CookieJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    143

    Re: ANTM: College Edition - Episode Discussion Thread

    Victoria is just odd... I mean, REALLY odd. She starts puckering up and crying before she even hears her "Mama's" voice. Jeez lady, grow up! This type of relationship just isn't healthy. Imagine being married to this woman. Yikes!
    CrazyDutchWoman likes this.

  4. #44
    Bitten Critical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Fangtasia - The Bar With Bite
    Age
    45
    Posts
    16,631

    Re: ANTM: College Edition - Episode Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by CookieJ View Post
    Victoria is just odd... I mean, REALLY odd. She starts puckering up and crying before she even hears her "Mama's" voice. Jeez lady, grow up! This type of relationship just isn't healthy. Imagine being married to this woman. Yikes!
    Didn't you hear? She doesn't need a boyfriend because she gets everything she needs from her mother. I think that takes marriage off the table.
    CrazyDutchWoman likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

    I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

  5. #45
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    23,315

    Re: ANTM: College Edition - Episode Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Tyra was able to find her ghetto, badass b*tches even in colleges!

    The tearful call Victoria made to her mother was clearly from the first call. She is walking toward the phone with her long curly hair and in the booth she had it straight and pulled up in a bun on the top of her head. What a shocker that she was the best of the lot this week. I hope she sticks around because I find her fascinating. Tyra will get to her hair at some point.
    Yes! they popped in her calling her mom the first time, as if she did it again. I loved her photo. She seems very comfortable in her skin. I find her fascinating, she is so complex
    Shoepie likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  6. #46
    FORT Fanatic wannasee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    447

    Re: ANTM: College Edition - Episode Discussion Thread

    Well, that was interesting. I am really not liking the way they do the scores and as someone alluded earlier, it's like Tyra just busts in with a 9 if the other judges gave 4's to someone she wants to stay in. I wish it was like how we score applicant interviews: if there is more than 2 points difference among the rating panel, they have to confer on the element in question and debate it until they all match up to a closer degree. Curious to see the pics for the ousted girls.
    CrazyDutchWoman likes this.

  7. #47
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13,531

    Re: ANTM: College Edition - Episode Discussion Thread

    The fans get to know their personalitites as we go forward and I bet we see that reflected in viewer scores.

  8. #48
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    23,315

    Re: ANTM: College Edition - Episode Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    The fans get to know their personalitites as we go forward and I bet we see that reflected in viewer scores.
    I agree Shopie & I like this idea, very much
    Shoepie likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  9. #49
    FORT Fanatic wannasee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    447

    Re: ANTM: College Edition - Episode Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I agree Shopie & I like this idea, very much
    That would be nice but it just feels to set up for me - like Tyra knows the fan scores and adjusts hers accordingly to control the outcome. Btw does anyone know where to see the photos from Jessie and Darian? I'm not on FB, so not sure if everything is there.
    Shoepie likes this.

  10. #50
    Bitten Critical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Fangtasia - The Bar With Bite
    Age
    45
    Posts
    16,631

    Re: ANTM: College Edition - Episode Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    The fans get to know their personalitites as we go forward and I bet we see that reflected in viewer scores.
    But how? All the voting happened before the show aired. Did they do more videos than the initial intro videos? If not, it's all going to be based on the photographs.

    Quote Originally Posted by wannasee View Post
    That would be nice but it just feels to set up for me - like Tyra knows the fan scores and adjusts hers accordingly to control the outcome. Btw does anyone know where to see the photos from Jessie and Darian? I'm not on FB, so not sure if everything is there.
    They're in the photo thread in this forum
    wannasee likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

    I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.