+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast
Like Tree93Likes

Thread: ANTM: College Edition - Episode Discussion Thread

Re: ANTM: College Edition - Episode Discussion Thread

Well, I wasn't expecting that result, although I agree the photo was one of the worst. If it went by personality, I'd have Kristin and Laura gone, with Kiara close behind. Love Nastasia's look and I think she finally made herself look very long, like the judges have been asking for...she cracked me up, though, when they announced who was rejoining the group, she looked like she wanted to shank a ho!

I am ready for the boring blonds to go. Please.

I was time for Victoria to head home to mama! This girl needs help.

That said, I think Kristin is one of those "bad girls" who needs to be put in her place. Hope she leaves next. (With Laura and Kiara right behind her.)

I don't have a clear favorite.

Anybody know what's happened to Sophie, the English gal who was the winner of the last cycle? What ads/magazines/runway shows has she been in? I really liked her!

I was disappointed that Victoria left, but admittedly, her photos seemed to be getting weaker after a strong start. I do think they were pulling duds out to eliminate her, though, because she seemed to be bringing more at the shoots than what ended up as the photo chosen for judging. I have trouble believing that her last two photos were the best shots she did.

Now that Leila's back, they have the continuation of the drama between her and the toxic blondes, so they don't need the Victoria "mama" drama. Despite all the talk about the audience deciding who returned, I don't think there was any possibility it would've been anyone but Leila. In fact, I think she was only eliminated to put her "on hold" for a few weeks to let Laura's head swell.

Rigged? Like a Yankee Clipper... But at least Leila has real potential, despite some limitations that need work.
    Shoepie, Endit and Allie like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    I am ready for the boring blonds to go. Please.
    I know./ They are both really snippy as well ( Laura not quite as bad)

I was reading the comments on face-book. Leila has quite the following, then the other girl gained some points. Interesting

I knew Victoria was going home, because she kept saying she wasn't this week.I am not a fan of Kiara, something about her, she looks too old.

I love Nastasia, and I am sure Tyra was a wee bit jealous of her and Rob's photo.Nice to see Jamaica and I have been on the river rafts, but the guides were never that cute

Looks like Dunn River falls next week
    Allie and wannasee like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Kristin needs to go, she has nothing nice to say about any of them. I'm sure she would stab her best bud Laura in the back in a heartbeat.

I really liked Victoria at the beginning, but she was getting worse as the weeks went by. It was time for her to head back to mommy.

I think it will come down to Leila, Natasia, and Laura for final 3. At some point they need to stop figuring in the stupid social media scores though. I still don't see what purpose those serve.

Quote Originally Posted by xmaskat View Post
    Kristin needs to go, she has nothing nice to say about any of them. I'm sure she would stab her best bud Laura in the back in a heartbeat.

I really liked Victoria at the beginning, but she was getting worse as the weeks went by. It was time for her to head back to mommy.

I think it will come down to Leila, Natasia, and Laura for final 3. At some point they need to stop figuring in the stupid social media scores though. I still don't see what purpose those serve.
    Isn't THIA social media ONLY based on what they put on FB before the show aired? True social media would be people posting AFTER the show aired and you could counter the personalities into it. This is canned social media. Social media is fast, live. BAH I say. BAH.

Wow, you guys are loyal fans, I haven't watch a full episode of ANTM, since the all-stars fiasco.

I dont' understand the social media thing, isn't the episodes usually taped, if so, how does social media come into play? :/

There aren't really any models that stand out to me, maybe Victoria, but she left.

And Tyra, go back to the old format, the old judges, the old panels, I miss them all

Quote Originally Posted by Daisoo View Post
    Wow, you guys are loyal fans, I haven't watch a full episode of ANTM, since the all-stars fiasco.

I dont' understand the social media thing, isn't the episodes usually taped, if so, how does social media come into play? :/

There aren't really any models that stand out to me, maybe Victoria, but she left.

And Tyra, go back to the old format, the old judges, the old panels, I miss them all
    It is taped social media as well, done when they were filming and posted the pics online before the show even aired. So What WE are seeing as in the personality of the models and interactions, DO NOT play a part in the so=called social scores
    Endit likes this.

Far be it for me to, like, gloat or something when there are people worried about their photos but lol. I finally enjoyed an episode.
    Dukie likes this.

+ Reply to Thread