+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ANTM Cycle 19: College Edition *possible spoilers*

ANTM Cycle 19: College Edition *possible spoilers*

Since the CW already has pics posted on their site and has opened voting, we should probably have a discussion thread.

The model pics and voting is here: America's Next Top Model - Photo Shoot Voting

So, I'm confused. Will we know who the winner is before the show airs? OR will all of the girls continue taking pictures each week so we don't know?

We may have spoilers in this thread, depending on how they handle the eliminations, so beware.

I have to say, that first photo shoot is ridiculous. So, yeah, totally in keeping with previous seasons of the show.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Re: ANTM Cycle 19: College Edition *possible spoilers*

Well, that was .... interesting. Went to Facebook and watched all of the videos. Sigh. I wish it would have been real photos and not combined with that stupid video portion. And an explanation of what the shoot was about. Might pass on this one. We will see.

I sincerely hope this is NOT the first photoshoot. If I were cast - no amount of money would make me take a photo like that.

This is coming from someone who at age 27 wore an Alice in Wonderland type costume that was in neon colors every day for work (for a parade, but still ... even the outfits they made for "The Hunger Games" tribute parade worked better).

They're bad - really bad and IMHO humiliating. I'd quit seeing these honestly.

In fact Critical - I will use your name sake and say that if these are indeed their first photos? Lluvy's Pisces shot (Tyra's opinion) and Saleshia Tulip Shot (my opinion) will no longer win the worst photos ever on ANTM.

Ummm this whole setup is weird. I miss the early seasons of ANTM.

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    I sincerely hope this is NOT the first photoshoot. If I were cast - no amount of money would make me take a photo like that.

This is coming from someone who at age 27 wore an Alice in Wonderland type costume that was in neon colors every day for work (for a parade, but still ... even the outfits they made for "The Hunger Games" tribute parade worked better).

They're bad - really bad and IMHO humiliating. I'd quit seeing these honestly.

In fact Critical - I will use your name sake and say that if these are indeed their first photos? Lluvy's Pisces shot (Tyra's opinion) and Saleshia Tulip Shot (my opinion) will no longer win the worst photos ever on ANTM.
    Too funny. That episode is literally airing right now on Style!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

CCL

Ha. I haven't looked at them, couldn't really be bothered, but the descriptions of how terrible the photos are have me intrigued.

I think the voting is supposed to be as if the viewers were another judge...they don't solely determine who goes home but they have a role.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

+ Reply to Thread