+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: ANTM All-Stars Show Discussion Thread

Re: ANTM All-Stars Show Discussion Thread

Do they normally return from location to the US to do the final judging? Because I'd hate to think that they judged the final 3 and picked a winner, then redid it without Angelea.
    Down where the old Gators play. . .

Ugh, so the whole finale was a fake, people said that Angelea was the real winner but was dq after she leaked infOrmation on fb. And usually when they make their own commentaries it's usually after the winner is told cause tonight I remembered that Lisa was like "If Angelea wins, she's not ready." then she made a face so it kinda seemed suspicious. And it indicates that Angelea was most likey the winner.

As much as I like Lisa I would have like to see either Angelea or AllisOn win. They. Said that all 3 knew who won in Greece but then they refilled it in LA

Quote Originally Posted by Ancient City View Post
    Do they normally return from location to the US to do the final judging? Because I'd hate to think that they judged the final 3 and picked a winner, then redid it without Angelea.
    It was redone they filmed the " finale" in LA so that Lisa would be the winner becaUse originally, Angelea was the winner and Lisa was the runner up with Allison in 3rd. They found out the winner in Greece

Quote Originally Posted by Daisoo View Post
    I wOnder why she was disqualified. I liked Angelea too.

Btw, Jucamer LOVE your profile pic <3

It was redone they filmed the " finale" in LA so that Lisa would be the winner becaUse originally, Angelea was the winner and Lisa was the runner up with Allison in 3rd. They found out the winner in Greece

Aww that's too bad - I know I'm in the minority but I liked Angelea and was rooting for her

Please note, I only got to see the last 10 minutes of the show, so I am assessing this based on comments here and my observation:

I thought it seemed a bit fake on the part of Lisa in regard to the result - and Allison seemed a bit flat in her response being runner-up, even though with her I don't think she cared either way. Personally, I was hoping that this was indeed the final two in the end, because I felt their dresses were the most modelly and Angelea's was a curveball.

I'm sorry though - even if it was facebook, we should've been alerted as to why Angelea was disqualified. In fact, I hate saying it, this showed a bias in Tyra because I mean - she reamed Tiffany out manyl years ago for having no heart or something modeling and not being in spirit of the contest. Yes, this may have been a mistake on Angelea's part; however, all it does when you don't reveal why is create controversy.

Will give Tyra this though - at least she did the right thing and disqualified Angelea for revealing the results instead of letting her still win. If a contract is broken, then consequences should be paid - just like they would in any job in the world.

For the most part, I liked Angelea and hope that she has learned she's beautiful inside and out if she'll let herself be and hope that this DQ doesn't harm her from booking any jobs because it was an accident and she can learn from her mistake.

As far as Lisa - I'm not too disappointed in her winning. She was OK for the most part, though sometimes her modeling was bad. I do think her CoverGirl was good, even though the hair covered one part of her eye and I think it had something to do with the eyes this go.

And ironically, because of this DQ, Allison is the ONLY contestant who ended up in the same place as she did last cycle.

Still think though the final three should've been Laura, Allison and Lisa. Then any of them would've been worthy.

YaY for Lisa!!!

I'm just curious - (assuming the rumors are true & Angelea was dq'd because she accidentally leaked the results) How does one "accidentally" post something before the results are broadcast? I mean, if the finale hasn't aired, keep your trap SHUT!

FORT Fogey

It is interesting that nobody saw this alledged post of A's.....because there was no talk that she positively won....just conjecture.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

I'm so thrilled Lisa won! She takes fantastic pictures and she has a vibrant personality so I think she was the best choice.

I can't believe Angelea was going to be the winner. She's so trashy and emotionally unstable. How many times did she need a pep talk during photo shoots??? I wouldn't think her behavior would be accepted in the real modeling world. That ish would get old quick to companies wanting to hire a model to launch an expensive campaign or represent their company's product.

Allison is different, which is good in one way and bad in another. Not everyone is going to connect with her and she doesn't seem to relate well to people in general, being too introverted and socially awkward. She needs to do something about her eyes, too. I don't know if there are contacts she can wear to shield her eyes from harsh sunlight when she needs to or if she just needs to use eye drops.
    Photobabe and Fanny Mare like this.

+ Reply to Thread